Astrid Cosplay Contest

Admin

Guest jeffpeng
23 hours ago, rastheberry said:

I did my best with the time I had!!

That makeup is unrealisitcally well done. Wow.

3 hours ago, MrsMilton said:

I hope nobody needs this anymore 

This is some very smart photo editing :D Nice.

Plus I think the beautiful people in this thread have clearly shown us that we indeed .... need ponchos in the game.

Just now, jeffpeng said:

That makeup is unrealisitcally well done. Wow.

This is some very smart photo editing :D Nice.

Plus I think the beautiful people in this thread have clearly shown us that we indeed .... need ponchos in the game.

No photo editing here! We made all the props! 

I've never really done cosplay before, but I had lots of fun doing this! Wish I had something to use as the scarf/poncho though ;3;

I hope you enjoy my awkward pictures as much as I did making them!

Instagram: @DextyArt

entry_4.thumb.png.b022ed97829b25094a7c0e8e0c143e0e.pngentry_3.thumb.png.36474bbe2857357491e79eabee4dcb57.png

entry_2.thumb.png.42716a63792a62732dc755c2b58db0bd.pngentry.thumb.png.e072c59d45891606147d28bf2e70ef82.png

• Upvote 2
  • Like 5

Please do not rate the entries.

Supportive feedback is one thing, but people have spent time and effort on their entries and don’t deserve a public insult because not everyone likes the same things. 

If you are not able to say something kind please do not say anything. 

• Like 2

• Hinterland

It's hard to put your own work out into the world, especially when it's something as personal as cosplay. Everyone should be lauded for their efforts and encouraged -- I don't want to see any critical or negative comments, especially not from anyone who hasn't also taken a risk to put themselves out there. The last thing I want anyone to feel is ashamed or regretful that they shared their personal creation with this community. So let's all make sure we show due respect.

• Like 5

On 11/7/2019 at 5:58 PM, RegentRelic said:

Hinterland Is really taking there time deciding since the contest has ben over for three days now.

They may have already made decisions, but it may be taking them time to get in touch with winners, verify eligibility and deal with legal stuff, before shipping rewards and announcing the winners. Until participants provide all the info that Hinterland needs, to be able to make sure everything is in order, Hinterland may be held back from making a formal announcement.

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who entered our Astrid Cosplay Contest. Everyone's costumes were well done and we are grateful to everyone who invested the time and creative energy in participating. The Hinterland Team liked the entries so much that we have decided to extend the Runner Up prize group from 4 to everyone who entered the contest.

We are pleased to announce that while the decision was a hard one, given how great the entries were, the winner is @MrsMilton

All entrants please send this account a Direct Message (DM) with your mailing address and hoodie size so we can start work on sending out the prize packs.

Thank you.

- The Hinterland Team

• Upvote 1
  • Like 5