Astrid Cosplay Contest


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did my best with the time I had!!

My girlfriend and I dressed up as Mackenzie and Dr. Greenwood for halloween, does this work? We also posted this on the subreddit, if that helps. 

I hope nobody needs this anymore   

Posted Images

 

3 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

Hopefully we'll get some good participation here and then we can figure out about doing some more activities like this in the future.

@Raphael van Lierop, on Instagram I saw something your team posted about submitting films of our own quiet apocalypses. It was accompanied with an example of Stacy's work (It's her grape soda! :D). Could we get more information on that? Is there a deadline? Does it have to be snowy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MarrowStone said:

 

@Raphael van Lierop, on Instagram I saw something your team posted about submitting films of our own quiet apocalypses. It was accompanied with an example of Stacy's work (It's her grape soda! :D). Could we get more information on that? Is there a deadline? Does it have to be snowy?

Hey! Yeah that's a separate thing we're doing -- doesn't have to be snowy at all. Just wanted to get people to submit short video clips along the lines of that Stacy example -- their own RL version of The Long Dark. Could be anything -- looking through your garage, your commute to work, backyard camping, etc. I don't think we set a deadline for that.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I see what you are doing. My respect for you Raphael, just increased quit greatly but I doubt any one who is worth gathering data about is foolish enough not to pick it clean first. Now I am begging to wonder what your true motives are. For next time I would try to... never mind, very clever you know something I don’t then. Pancake might not have been wrong. But she is just paranoid. The only one might be after her is the law and if she was worth it she would be fond. I can assure you. But I am a professional and my senses tell there is a little more than just you needing ideas for your game or trying to build up a community. Or I am overanalyzing the situation and your just a group developers trying to make a game. You always struck me as a expert. A expert at what is the now raised question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RegentRelic said:

I see what you are doing. My respect for you Raphael, just increased quit greatly but I doubt any one who is worth gathering data about is foolish enough not to pick it clean first. Now I am begging to wonder what your true motives are. For next time I would try to... never mind, very clever you know something I don’t then. Pancake might not have been wrong. But she is just paranoid. The only one might be after her is the law and if she was worth it she would be fond. I can assure you. But I am a professional and my senses tell there is a little more than just you needing ideas for your game or trying to build up a community. Or I am overanalyzing the situation and your just a group developers trying to make a game. You always struck me as a expert. A expert at what is the now raised question.

Excuse me?

"But she is just paranoid."

Excuse me?

You don't know me, or why I am so concerned for my personal privacy, and protection of my information. 
I do not think Hinterland would ever misuse and data I gave them. I trust Raph and his team.

But random people like you or others here, on the Internet in general, and on social media? Yeah. I have no reason to trust random people on the Internet.

@Raphael van Lierop and his team are professionals. I trust them. It's people like you that I do not. Capish?

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

It's people like you that I do not.

That is a good plan. If you have something to fear though its not from the media. It is from people like me, people that you think can trust that you don’t know and a posing nations. Chances are that you aren’t a high target of the the first and last. But if you are, hears some friendly advice. Tell us you aren’t.  I should just clarify non of this is threat. We are not threatening any one.

Edited by RegentRelic
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RegentRelic said:

I see what you are doing. My respect for you Raphael, just increased quit greatly but I doubt any one who is worth gathering data about is foolish enough not to pick it clean first. Now I am begging to wonder what your true motives are. For next time I would try to... never mind, very clever you know something I don’t then. Pancake might not have been wrong. But she is just paranoid. The only one might be after her is the law and if she was worth it she would be fond. I can assure you. But I am a professional and my senses tell there is a little more than just you needing ideas for your game or trying to build up a community. Or I am overanalyzing the situation and your just a group developers trying to make a game. You always struck me as a expert. A expert at what is the now raised question.

I must not be nearly as expert as you think, because I literally have no idea what you are trying to say here.

If you're suggesting this is some kind of data-mining operation on our part, you are the one who is paranoid!

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

If you're suggesting this is some kind of data-mining operation on our part, you are the one who is paranoid!

Paranoia is a branch of fear that deals with imagined threats. Lets hope this is paranoia. I don't think theat hinterland it's self is a data mining operation of the people have looked into non of you have any thing in your past to suggest you would ever deal in such a risky business. Not to mention the heart clearly put into the long dark. Data mining games are sloppy and full of clichés. Ill even retract my statement, but I do think that someone at hinterland has a journalists eye and bar tenders ear.   

Edited by RegentRelic
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Andrey Grebenkov said:

Unfortunately I am from Russia. Also my girlfriend too. Good luck for everyone from West :)🌲

услышать это решение. Иметь западного товарища, чтобы использовать в качестве посредника.

hear is the solution. Have a western comrade to use as a middle man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who did you get that hatchet from? Is that a Iron but with stainless steal head and you never use the butt or is just new. Also what is happening with the hilt It is bent every which way. It looks so awkward to hold, I'm just imagining throwing That thing. There is no way it is properly balanced. I don't have the best angle but, it doesn't seem like you will be slashing any wolves you'll be bulging them in stead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, RegentRelic said:

Who did you get that hatchet from? Is that a Iron but with stainless steal head and you never use the butt or is just new. Also what is happening with the hilt It is bent every which way. It looks so awkward to hold, I'm just imagining throwing That thing. There is no way it is properly balanced. I don't have the best angle but, it doesn't seem like you will be slashing any wolves you'll be bulging them in stead.

Council Tool Company It's a steel head, it's just black paint on the back half (not my choice but hey). As for the handle its fairly straight, just has a knob on the end. Its not really built for throwing, more for splitting. Appreciate the interest though! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Admin unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.