Gameplay improvement w/ Revolver

KinoUnko

somewhat clunky mechanic with Revolver and possibly Rifle. Currently, as far as I can tell, there's no direct way to go from reloading loop to Aim/Fire. The player have to reload, holster the weapon, then draw it again, or wait through the lengthy reload anim while being attacked by wildlife. Either way is a losing proposition. There needs to be a path to go directly from reloading loop to Aim mode without having to put the weapon awat, so in a bind the player can load a single cartridge then fire quickly and repeat until there's time to fully reload the weapon.

Forcing the player to wait out the reload process or put away/rearm are unnecessarily heavy penalty for unplanned encounters in less than ideal conditions I think.

Edited by KinoUnko

@KinoUnko
I don't know, I like it just fine the way it is.  I don't see a need to change it.  After all, if we have the ammo to keep it loaded to capacity... why wouldn't we?  Then "unplanned encounters" isn't really a problem.  For things like that, I think the onus is on the player. 

:coffee::fire:   

Edited by ManicManiac