Change Lighting Back to the Way it Was Before Crossroads Update Please

UpUpAway95

I'm happy to report that it does seem to be better.  I didn't change the brightness setting at all from the place I had left it (110%) and I went in and out of a few different houses in Milton during the day.  I could see inside the house enough to navigate through the various rooms, but it still was appropriately difficult to see loot items.  I played for a game day and did not get a headache.   Outdoors,  the snow texture is back as it should be  and the outdoor world does not seem to be as "blown out" as it was.  I will play for a longer period when I have more time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kristaok said:

@upupandaway Glad to hear it! :D I don't have the best eyesight myself, I have astigmatism. But anyway it also seemed dark to me too inside, I end up having to use lamps and flares. :/ 

I can handle somewhat dark interiors as long as, during the day, I can see enough so that I'm not getting stuck running into walls and such.  I usually light a torch or a flare (or use a lantern) to loot.  I've always had very poor vision (problems at birth) and it has gotten worse with age with conditions like astigmatism, cataracts and dry eye piling onto the list.