A wolf in my lap!!

Denyo

I"m right now playing my game and I decided to go search for Coastal Townsite for the first time.I was walking on highway,when one wolf was running after me and attacked me.I easyly chased him away,healed myself and continued my way towards town.After I got to a barier on the road( I think it is kinda of avalanche or something).I passed it and noticed purple car.As wind started to blow heavyer,I decided to hide in a car for abit.And I took a nap of two hours.Whille naping,I heared bark,like wolf is in the car.When I woke up,I found myself with a wolf in my lap and his head was outside the car,as it can be seen on my attachements.

Dang...now,what to do,lol? I"m kinda affraid to get out of the car,but also I"m affraid to sleep. :) What if he attacks me and I can only wound him?As he is stuck in the car,he can attack me right after first try and then I`m only dead meat. :D

2015-02-07_00003.thumb.jpg.462ee96112bce

Dang. :( Now I died. :( I went out and as wolf was still walking in place just behind me,I pulled out the gun and killed him from 30 cm distance or so.Clear headshoot.Then I ran towards town and I saw one big building on left side.Before I reached there,two wolves ambushed me.With 76% percent from earlyer first wolf attack,I had no chance against these two. :(

Dang,this was suicide mission.I had feeling,when I got that bugged wolf inside,that this trip will end bad. :( So,my third big game in the row was 80 days and 10 hours long. :evil:

This is what im talking about, Denyo lasted 80 days only on his third attempt at gameplay and everybody's complaining its hard, let me tell all the whiners out there..

Just jump off the Ravine close the game turn off your pc go to the nearest Timmy's and bathe yourselves n coffee while singing SoulAsylum's misery.. FRUSTRATED INCORPORATED ♪ ♪ FRUSTRATED INCORPORATED ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Filipino:

Come on pinoys you understand what i just said :lol: :lol:

I agree.It is abit hard,that I must admit,but is realy not too hard,especially Voyageur mode.Also,if I consider I play on laptop,where controling movement with touchpad mouse is quite a challenge and also I`not that used to be fast with typos.In this game needs only pay attention on sorroundig.Everything,just like you would have to pay attention in real life.You must not rely only on your eyes,but in all senses you have.And,most of all..needs alot of patience! Every rushing and trying to clear looting areas asap can only lead in doing mistakes one after another,which can be deadly.

Someone tossed some bacon in the car while you were sleeping? :o

Did you make any enemies around that coastal town sites?

Lol,I think bear came down to visit the coast and this poor wolfy,when he saw the bear,all shaking and scared,jumped into car and seeking safety in my arms. :lol:

Ok,I won"t start new bug thread,coz there are anyway too many posted here and devs will have already hard time to check them all out.So I will post my next bug,I noticed,just here.

It happened in Mystery lake map,at Trapper"s Homestead.I came downhill from harvesting wolf and I saw a deer stuck in fence,desperately running in place.

2015-02-09_00001.thumb.jpg.9512a3c285da7

Seem like the game is designed so the wolf will randomly attack you when you go to sleep outside. The first time i get attacked when sleep near a stone by 2 wolf, dead, second time by 2 wolf when sleep in the fishing hut, dead, the third time... is this pic, inside a car lol, just like a dog, he doesnt attack me, after that i just get out and shot him. Lession is: dont sleep outside, but it quite safe when y are in a cave.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.f01a23d2333a704164364

Possibly a result of the same bug, I have had an experience in Coastal Townsite several times: if I sleep in a car, for an instant when the screen is black during sleep any nearby wolf will bark/growl as if it spotted me, as though the protection of the car disappeared. Once I wake up, these wolves will sometimes then circle the car incessantly as though they are actively hunting me, despite me being in the car. I will note that I was NOT carrying any raw meat at these times. Also, these all occurred in the car in front of the garage/shop - not sure if any others are affected.

Archived