Crossroads Elegy - Does not begin from existing saves from Ep. 2

DarkTreader

Attempted to resume from the Dam ending for Episode 2, and after the cutscene, the screen remained black and did not progress.

Loaded up the save from just before this point, made it back to the ending, and the same thing occurred.

image.png.d13fe3094508e147322d3c13b6bd8f20.png

^ Is what I see.

Will we have to create a new story game to enter into Episode 3, or is my client just being stupid?

Thanks! :D

9 minutes ago, DarkTreader said:

Attempted to resume from the Dam ending for Episode 2, and after the cutscene, the screen remained black and did not progress.

Loaded up the save from just before this point, made it back to the ending, and the same thing occurred.

image.png.d13fe3094508e147322d3c13b6bd8f20.png

^ Is what I see.

Will we have to create a new story game to enter into Episode 3, or is my client just being stupid?

Thanks! :D

Can you confirm whether or not you are on Windows 7? We are currently investigating a known issue with video playback not working as intended (i.e. the credits sequence).

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can you confirm whether or not you are on Windows 7? We are currently investigating a known issue with video playback not working as intended (i.e. the credits sequence).

Ahh, that might do it! This computer is using Windows 7.

If it helps, Episode 3 does appear to open correctly if I start a new game - opening video plays correctly, and rolls right into the game.