Elegy Spoilers

Ice Hole

Threw a torch at the waterfall and as it passed through the flame was extinguished.  Stripped down to my gotch and headed through.  I heard splashing and expected to be wet or cold.  Checked on condition and did not see any changes.  On the way out I had a lantern lit and again as I passed through the flame was extinguished.

Speculation:  could this be a new transition to another region.   Consider the dimensions of the room.  Seems odd to be just a dead end.  

if you do doubt your courage or your strength come no further for death awaits you all with nasty big pointy teeth!

screen_987a8ca6-e709-4ea5-a650-ef1287e60830_hi.thumb.png.080aa8d5061694d4c1a406699086b8f9.png

I have been thinking of a way to incorporate screen shots from the game into this Long Dark Bingo.   

An idea is to take a screen shot of items on the floor and this represents the bingo card.  A matrix of items corresponding to the seventy five BINGO numbers that can be randomized or selected could represent the BINGO cared.  The rock can be the chips.  Now inside the Community Hall the card is recreated and we wait for the caller.