DEV DIARY -- OCTOBER, EPISODE THREE LAUNCH INFO

Raphael van Lierop

15 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

0709 here in MST.  I can see there are some new achievements available, but no download yet.

0713 - UPDATE QUEUED!!!!!!!!!    2.7GB.

0717 - I'm in!  Have fun all!

7:25 MST and update is available to download in Steam but not yet for XBox.  I know Microsoft has a different policy about releasing new content than Steam does.  Any ides when it will be available on XBox?  Crazy to be anxious about minutes delay, but I guess that's an indication of how much I enjoy this game!  Thanks developers!

20 minutes ago, alpinewild said:

Lost all my meat/fish that was uncooked or cooked but at 0% condition in PV (haven't checked elswhere). Is this intentional? I didn't see a warning about this being a bug fix or update.

Probably your meat was moved to lost and found container, and since it had 0 % condition, it just vanished, like all other 0 % stuff. I guess that was something the developers didn't foreseen.

40 minutes ago, alpinewild said:

Lost all my meat/fish that was uncooked or cooked but at 0% condition in PV (haven't checked elswhere). Is this intentional? I didn't see a warning about this being a bug fix or update.

hi @alpinewild can you share where in Pleasant Valley you had these items stored/placed?

29 minutes ago, Admin said:

hi @alpinewild can you share where in Pleasant Valley you had these items stored/placed?

I had raw and cooked fish in and around the fishing hut and cooked bear meat in the freezer and fridge in the farmhouse. I checked both an inside loot box and outside one at the farmhouse with no meat found. I haven't found a loot box near the fishing hut yet.

Cooked fish sitting on campfire cooking slot remained but are invisible. Raw fish completely gone from ground inside hut.

Invisible fish.png

Edited by alpinewild
Additional details added.

Hi Raphael and team,

I think that the Lost & Found system is a lovely addition without breaking immersion. What a great idea!
Dropping support voor de x86 version of the game is also a nice progression. I hope this will end some annoying bugs for you.

Nice update! I hope you'll soon enjoy some spare time and see how everyone plays the new version. 😀

Edited by Blinkin
Grammar
  • Like 1

Will we be getting the bear spear in the next update? I can't wait to jump back into survival mode after the next update, however I think I'm gonna wait until all episodes are done to play wintermute again. Very excited for the survival mode update! The game has come such a long way since predux :D

9 minutes ago, yollarbenibekler said:

Some of my items are lost after the update. I was using Farmhouse as my main base and the items I put in the upper cupboards are gone and they didn't showed up inside the lost&found box. These cupboards are replaced by some dishes it seems. They were full of medicine and this is my 444th day :)

screen_(-1, 2, 7)_e8a15fe1-628f-4d41-a8da-d7bd0a204ac9.png

If you haven't already, please go ahead and contact our support team here so we can follow up with you on this issue -- the items should have made their way to the Lost and Found box by the door: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thank you.

37 minutes ago, Admin said:

If you haven't already, please go ahead and contact our support team here so we can follow up with you on this issue -- the items should have made their way to the Lost and Found box by the door: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thank you.

I did contacted the support but I didn't think they would have done anything right now to try to find some crazy survivor's items since they have their hands full of other stuff like hotfixes, episode 4 and 4DON and other things. 

• Admin unpinned and unfeatured this topic