How Long will Time Capsule last?

Hymg

Hi, I have a question about the Time Capsule: is it going to last a specific time? Or is it permanent feature for Steam version?

I'm asking, because I would love to start some of my old saves (especially, those where I wrote in journal, everyday for 200+ days) - which became unplayable and lost my progress after update. 

Cheers,

Hymg

PS. I attach a random screenshot of one of my games. I call it "Coming Home".

2016-02-14_00001.jpg

• Like 1

• Hinterland
On 10/17/2019 at 2:25 PM, Hymg said:

Hi, I have a question about the Time Capsule: is it going to last a specific time? Or is it permanent feature for Steam version?

I'm asking, because I would love to start some of my old saves (especially, those where I wrote in journal, everyday for 200+ days) - which became unplayable and lost my progress after update. 

Cheers,

Hymg

PS. I attach a random screenshot of one of my games. I call it "Coming Home".

2016-02-14_00001.jpg

We don't have any plans to take it down; that said if for some reason it becomes unable to maintain it due to changes to Steam or whatever, we will have to take it down. But our intention is for the Time Capsule to remain active for as long as possible.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...

Thank You for response. I'll have some more questions (regarding saving and saves location - becasue I can't save progress with the build I'm intrested), but I'll ask them closer to holiday time, as for now I don't have time to sunk into The Long Dark :)

Cheers,

Hymg

• 2 weeks later...