tulkawen

deadman collection

Hi guys,

In spite of its severity, I have been giving deadman an occasional shot. The games were rather short to turn into a saga, however, I have been able to compile some very nice screenshots and I do get the chills just looking at them hence I know these are the ones made during the tuffest of the tuff surviving moments. I'm rather proud of them. 😊

Wx66V4e.png

bVUBfFN.png

TEvFPUv.png

rq52Apc.png

Fink1uF.png

8NuGvdN.png

KnFQB5w.png
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

My deadman survivor is also celebrating Happy Thankgiving Day Everyone! with a fine turkey-deer and rosehips salad! 😋 yummy yummy yumm! :peaches:

DlkBMUh.png

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

🤔 Another shot at Deadman and at making videos. Alas, they're not great and fps is something with ketchup, but sharing is caring.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 7:33 PM, tulkawen said:

🤔 Another shot at Deadman and at making videos. Alas, they're not great and fps is something with ketchup, but sharing is caring.

I just finished watching the first part Good stuff!

I always love watching deadman run's it puts the viewer on edge knowing 1 wolf attack and it could be game over. :wolf:

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, stay puft said:

I just finished watching the first part Good stuff!

I always love watching deadman run's it puts the viewer on edge knowing 1 wolf attack and it could be game over

I enjoy watching deadman runs too. I really do find this mode difficult to play or to last over a week because small requirements even fatigue and food can get deadly quickly. It's certainly a cozy feeling to be someplace in warmth while watching someone else brave all those dangers.

• Like 1