deadman collection

tulkawen

Hi guys,

In spite of its severity, I have been giving deadman an occasional shot. The games were rather short to turn into a saga, however, I have been able to compile some very nice screenshots and I do get the chills just looking at them hence I know these are the ones made during the tuffest of the tuff surviving moments. I'm rather proud of them. 😊

Wx66V4e.png

bVUBfFN.png

TEvFPUv.png

rq52Apc.png

Fink1uF.png

8NuGvdN.png

KnFQB5w.png
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, stay puft said:

I just finished watching the first part Good stuff!

I always love watching deadman run's it puts the viewer on edge knowing 1 wolf attack and it could be game over

I enjoy watching deadman runs too. I really do find this mode difficult to play or to last over a week because small requirements even fatigue and food can get deadly quickly. It's certainly a cozy feeling to be someplace in warmth while watching someone else brave all those dangers.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Catlover said:

Was it difficult? If so, I might one day give it a go. Though I doubt that I would make it past the first day, haha.

I'm glad you're having fun with the episodes. I didn't think people continued watching the later episodes, but I do have two more left. I guess I could upload and post if someone is interested.

Yep! Deadman really is difficult for me. There is always a race to craft the tools in order to start living off the land. Strangely enough, the biggest pressure I experience in Deadman is food. There are some members who are amazing at playing this mode and who can go over a hundred days. For myself, I had set a goal to survive a month, which I had done in the past, which was a huge challenge.

I still haven't completed As the Dead Sleep episode either. I've gotten as far as the third marker, but that's about it. I think I will resume this winter if I have the time. Currently, I've been taking it easy with this game.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, tulkawen said:

I'm glad you're having fun with the episodes. I didn't think people continued watching the later episodes, but I do have two more left. I guess I could upload and post if someone is interested.

I'd love to watch the rest, if it isn't too much work to upload them. (I know nothing about recording)

45 minutes ago, tulkawen said:

Yep! Deadman really is difficult for me. There is always a race to craft the tools in order to start living off the land. Strangely enough, the biggest pressure I experience in Deadman is food. There are some members who are amazing at playing this mode and who can go over a hundred days. For myself, I had set a goal to survive a month, which I had done in the past, which was a huge challenge.

Ooh, I still class myself as a semi-newbie, but once I improve, then I'll be doing this challenge.

48 minutes ago, tulkawen said:

I still haven't completed As the Dead Sleep episode either. I've gotten as far as the third marker, but that's about it. I think I will resume this winter if I have the time. Currently, I've been taking it easy with this game.

In not even going to attempt that, as I'm not at all ready, but it's on my list of things I must try someday.

Good luck for when you do it!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 1:19 PM, Catlover said:

In not even going to attempt that, as I'm not at all ready, but it's on my list of things I must try someday.

Good luck for when you do it!

I had a 220 day voyager run under my belt before I was ready for Interloper and had to be comfortable on Loper before advancing to Deadman. 😀 I must say though, I do have great fun seeing people experimenting with voyager too hence these are my best moments when I was just starting the game and didn't know how to craft tea to save my frozen rear.

Here is my 8th Deadman episode. Unfortunately, my recording quality isn't so great. My computer simply isn't powerful enough to both run the game and record smoothly.

https://youtu.be/f9xn1dOKwrU

• 4 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 12:16 AM, tulkawen said:

I had a 220 day voyager run under my belt before I was ready for Interloper and had to be comfortable on Loper before advancing to Deadman. 😀 I must say though, I do have great fun seeing people experimenting with voyager too hence these are my best moments when I was just starting the game and didn't know how to craft tea to save my frozen rear.

Here is my 8th Deadman episode. Unfortunately, my recording quality isn't so great. My computer simply isn't powerful enough to both run the game and record smoothly.

https://youtu.be/f9xn1dOKwrU

Hey, sorry I never responded. I don't mind about the quality, as I enjoy watching people survive and struggle, even with 160 (or whatever it is) resolution, haha. 

I will get around to watching a few more episodes soon! 

And, yeah, Voyager is fun, albeit mildly boring after the 20th day or so when everything's going fine. Though, I tend to play on custom instead of the Wolf-Mania that is Stalker. 

Just curious, what's your favourite setting?