The last hunting game element

Yavind

I tried the game theHunter: call of the wild, today via steam. I wanted a hunting game where you can collect trophies and see killed rare animals you have collected. I couldn't make myself like theHunter because it was too arcade-like. For example, you have endless stamina when you run. You lose 0 HP when you jump from high heights. You do not need sleep, food or drink. All you are is a killing machine. You run around with your weapon and pew pew, money or trophy, rinse and repeat. The game seems very superficial. At least the game has good graphics and sound. But everything else is devastating to the game, so much so that I had to get a refound.

This got me thinking, The long dark has all the elements you need to have a challenging hunting experience. You need sleep, food, shelter, warmth and good clothes. Animals can be very dangerous if you are not good with your weapons and strategy.

And this made me think even more. *We need the Trophy Room in The Long Dark for those who want to preserve the memories of the hunt, and brag to the rest of the TDL community. I hope they can make something for both animals and fish. + Add online hunt scoreboard, if possible. 

• Like 1