Sign in to follow this  
Yavind

The Expeditioner challenge

Posted (edited)

How about making a challenge that involves surviving for 8 days outdoor on each map. After 8 days, it gets added(checked ok) to the journal, then continue walking to the next map/area. It is not allowed to enter a house / car, then you will fail the challenge. And to be extra challenging, there is strong wind all of the time. This would be extremly challenging, because - where do you find clothes outside? You need to find a weapon to kill animals and create your own clothes. 

What do you think?

Edited by Yavind

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, RegentRelic said:

You should check out the one region challenge.

Yes those are good challenges, but it would have been fun to have a challenge that you can not enter a shelter(house, cars etc) 

Edited by Yavind

There are a few of those around in these forums... I'd say test out your challenge idea and let us know how fun it was for you. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:
I have another personal challenge in mind as well, but I'm not going to mention anything about it here until I'm ready to try it out.

41 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

There are a few of those around in these forums... I'd say test out your challenge idea and let us know how fun it was for you. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:
I have another personal challenge in mind as well, but I'm not going to mention anything about it here until I'm ready to try it out.

indeed! :)