Feats and Challenges have reset

emuleman

I have been playing TLD for years, and really love the game. I was so excited with the recent new feature where you could play earlier versions of the game via steam by using the beta codes. I played several hours on a few of my favorites, but them opted out of the betas to resume my current survival game.  I just noticed all of my feats and challenges have been reset or are completely gone. I can only assume this has something to do with playing these earlier versions. Has anyone else experienced this? If so is their a way to fix it?

My Feats and Challenges all reset after playing Time Capsule. You can contact Hinterland Support about it: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. They may be a bit busy with Episode 3 dropping soon, but they should fix this at some stage. If you load an old save the Feats are still available, and save that game to access Feats again. But this should be fixed sometime. 

Edited by Lohaan

Well it would have been nice if they would have informed us of before you played the earlier versions. Now all my feats have reset and my challenges are lost forever, especially the ones specific to the Halloween event, that I cannot achieve ever again.  Seems like those things could have saved to the cloud via steam and once you go back to the latest version they would be there. Oh well.

I am playing on Xbox, so I haven't tried the time capsules, and the same thing happened to me. I had completed all challenges and was at 76% for the last feat, and suddenly last week I noticed it's rolled back to where I have two feats, the rest are between 25% and 50%, and none of the challenges are recorded as complete. It won't let me replay The Hunted Part II because it doesn't have my completion of Part I recorded. At least I got the achievement for completing all the challenges, anyway. I think I"m going to open a support ticket because it seems like a bug, especially if it's happening to other people on other platforms.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:34 AM, BearIsland said:

I am playing on Xbox, so I haven't tried the time capsules, and the same thing happened to me. I had completed all challenges and was at 76% for the last feat, and suddenly last week I noticed it's rolled back to where I have two feats, the rest are between 25% and 50%, and none of the challenges are recorded as complete. It won't let me replay The Hunted Part II because it doesn't have my completion of Part I recorded. At least I got the achievement for completing all the challenges, anyway. I think I"m going to open a support ticket because it seems like a bug, especially if it's happening to other people on other platforms.

it happens when you switch xbox profiles(