tea power

solide

Lately I have been realizing the power of tea. Up until then I basically never used the stuff much. But now I see the benefits:

- Tea is a super way to save carrying capacity of water. One liter of water basically weights 1 kg. For almost the same amount of thirst lessing I need about 4 cups of tea. They weigh only 0,4 kg. Thus instead of carrying several liters of plain water I now carry about 10 cups of tea.

- Tea also benefits hunger. Only 100 calories, but when I use about 6-8 cups of tea a day I still end up with considerable less calories I need from other (heavier) sources. When I would play with the starving mechanism (only eat small amount and just before sleeping) I could probably survive on tea alone (anyone tried this?). 

- Tea (and also coffee) comes in containers weighing 0,04 kg. These provide for 5 cups of tea and 500 calories. This is a better calorie/kg ratio then almost all other food items. 

- Finally tea/coffee has additional benefits depending on the kind of beverage. From extra heating to healing or extra energie. 

Conclusion: it is best to make as much tea/coffee beverages as possible (also benefiting cooking skill) as soon as possible and replace the heavier drink/food sources.

• Upvote 1