Best region

RegentRelic

Best region  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That is the part that is true for every one, It does have a certain spiritual aroma for involved players. I say it feels like home because it greatly reminds me of the area I grew up in. Timberwolf mountain is definitely my second choice in that and many other regards.

Edited by RegentRelic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a noob, and have not been to every region, but I like Coastal. It's open and easier to see prey. Plus I like the outdoor crafting.

Forlorn is too harsh and ML is nice but not too much to do. I'm exploring Milton now. PV seems okay, but I've had bad weather there. Also the region with the Riken was good...got my first moose near the church.

I started the game a bit over a year ago, so I wasn't around when Mystery Lake was the only region available. But I still immediately gravitated toward it and I always make my main base in the Camp Office. I love that there are deer, fishing huts, and rabbits in one central location, and that the office is easy enough to find even in the middle of a blizzard. 

• 4 weeks later...