Episode 3, from April 2018

MrJade

How has it still not come out? Comments from 2018 are still relevant, with posters from 2017 pessimistically expecting the game in Summer 2019.

I backed this game on Kickstarter years ago, and as much as I enjoyed playing Ep. I and II a few times over for years and years, I was promised a full game. Where's the delivery?

5 hours ago, DarkTreader said:

Err... there's a big banner at the top showing Episode 3's release on October 22

Right on, it's pretty hard to miss that they already announced episode 3...

Also @MrJade:

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:23 PM, ManicManiac said:

See folks... I told you, we just needed to be patient.  :)

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:11 AM, ManicManiac said:

I totally understand where you are coming from and how you feel about it.  As a sentient being, you have every right to feel how ever you want to about anything.

The only thing I would add: we know the Hinterland team does great work, and we know they have been working tirelessly to make their vision a reality.  I trust that they are driving forward as quickly as their standards of quality and satisfaction with their product allows.  They are still a relatively small team, and the task they've committed to is huge.  I very much appreciate their approach.  It's allowed us to have access to this wonderful experience for the last 5 years (I got on board at the later end of 2014).

[Irrelevant text removed for brevity]  

We put our faith in the project and that project continues to deliver.  It's not like some games, that started and then died out... this team always seems very active and the game is very much alive.  The whole team is very active both in working on new content and interacting with the community; which is much more than could be said for many developers who have done Kickstarters / Early Access.

:coffee::fire:

Edited by ManicManiac