EwanSuitcase

Pixelated Colours during gameplay

Hi, 

I don't know if this is a problem with my computer screen or the quality and display options, but I now have small pixelated dots around objects when I'm playing.

Has anyone else experienced this recently and is it a bug?

21EA5E6B01E95234095008C4C2002EB3C0C5FE39

@EwanSuitcase
I've not ever encountered this, it's possible I suppose that there might be some issue with your graphics card... are you certain this is the only game you see this anomaly?

It would probably be best for you to submit a ticket on the support portal.  There is a link on the main page but I will include it here as well for convenience:

https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

@Admin

@ManicManiac 

Thank you for the link, I've checked my other games and this anomaly is only present in TLD.

Everything else in the game seems to work including the initial loading cinematic.

I had this exact same problem after intel graphics update. installing an older driver fixed the problem. This was for Intel Iris Plus 640.

What if your screen cant handle all of the white colors? Maybe try to unplug your screen and then take a screenshot :D I dont think it will make a difference, but its worth a shot maybe.( "Grandma special tech tip". )