4DON 2019

Cr41g

7 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Then you need to file a bug report on the Spport Portal. It isn't hard crashing for everyone, so, it isn't a 100% game code thing, necessarily. Your console may be trying to tell you something, perhaps. If it was 100% game related, my game would hard crash on XBone as well. And it isn't. My daughter is playing 4DoN on it right now. Without issue.

So: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/ is the place you need to go, file a report, and see if they can help you, and others who may be having the same issue, get the game going again. Arguing about it here is not going to get it fixed for you.

Lol whose arguing? Im just stating the game crashed twice, that happens to games. Games have bugs, that is inevitable. That is how bugs work, they don't happen to literally everybody but they do happen.

10 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

You can scavenge venison off pre-placed carcasses, and of course eat wolf meat.  I think 4DON uses Voyageur as a baseline difficulty, so intestinal parasites wouldn't even be a thing.  But yeah no deer hunting, rabbit snaring, or fishing.

You can snare rabbits, place where they would normally be and it will magically catch a rabbit! I have two in this run and caught loads last year

On 10/28/2019 at 2:16 AM, Saws n Sins said:

Anybody else's game crashing during the event? Mine has crashed twice now playing with 4don, I've never experienced crashes in this game before.

Luckily both crashes was after entering an interior so it saved

I am crashing anywhere from 5-10 minutes into play. I had a good run at one point last night where it didn't crash for about 25-30 minutes. Still have no knife or axe. Sooooo that's fun.

And I don't mean crash to desktop. Full-on reboot. I haven't played in a few months, so there might've been some updates that broke the game for me.

Guest kristaok
36 minutes ago, DrOctopu5 said:

And I don't mean crash to desktop. Full-on reboot. 

If it was an issue with the game it would crash to desktop, but since your computer is actually rebooting... then it's probably something else like a bad video card, or failing power supply, or something else related to the hardware. I would definitely look into that just in case. 

23 hours ago, kristaok said:

If it was an issue with the game it would crash to desktop, but since your computer is actually rebooting... then it's probably something else like a bad video card, or failing power supply, or something else related to the hardware. I would definitely look into that just in case. 

Thanks, yes, you would think, but I can play some other FPS games for hours.

Possible the game has just started stressing this older machine, although the TLD performance isn't bad during play. Something about this game now, it's like "Nope!". Doesn't do that for anything else.

(Gathering parts for a new desktop, so this puppy will be out to pasture anyway soon.)

Happy Aurora Night!

Guest kristaok
37 minutes ago, DrOctopu5 said:

(Gathering parts for a new desktop, so this puppy will be out to pasture anyway soon.)

Happy Aurora Night!

I wish you good luck! :D Happy Aurora Night!