Items respawning? (Possible Bug)

LoneWolf5841

I thought Items wasn't supposed to respawn in the game? I am in mystery lake and I've been to the derailment many times I know I have been there because I remember going up the tree to the right to enter the one cart to loot it well this is my 3rd time passing through and all the containers were searchable again and had loot, the simple tools was back in the exact same spot my first set was. It even said "new location discovered" like I have never been there before yet I have. Did Hinterland change it so items can now respawn other than stick, coal, rocks etc? If so that was a poor design choice. Please tell me this is a bug. This is on voyager mode, ps4

PS_Messages_20190913_004141.jpg

Was an update recently applied to the PS4 version? In the thread from the guy who had survived 3,650 days on Interloper, he said that he'd seen non-renewable resources like saplings, rosehips etc. come back after an update. Never heard of containers and loot respawning though, sounds like a bug.

The last update was version 1.56 and this save I started way after that update so no on a recent update came out, plus I start over when the game updates to avoid any possible bugs so even if a update dropped recently for ps4, which none has, I would have started over completly anyway thus wouldn't have noticed this issue if it was related anyway. It probably is a bug though.

I went back after a few days in game and nothing has respawned maybe I'm just overlapping different saves or it was a one time bug?