Who says Interloper is cold? :)

Serenity

This is around Day 90 in Milton. Completely warm outside in the afternoon :)

Screen1.thumb.jpg.f7c46b5fb147c1936f4126ea4e11ddac.jpg

Also high end clothing obviously. I could get a second deer pants, but I'm wearing jeans for weight reasons.  The bear skin coat made all the difference. Very heavy, but great for warmth

Screen2.thumb.jpg.4a9879a911b6a8fbd1ab6ea9a54e95d1.jpg

Granted, I also have Cold Fusion, which gives me +2°C. But if I had another bear coat it I'd be warm even without that. Or I'd be only one arrow down, which goes a long way in Interloper.

It seems like the conventional wisdom is that Cold Fusion isn't useful later on. And I've said the same before. But with a bear coat this isn't true. Even just having one less arrow down is a huge a boon. It's not always like this though. The screenshot was taken when the wind wasn't blowing.

5 minutes ago, Serenity said:

This is around Day 90 in Milton. Completely warm outside in the afternoon :)

Screen1.thumb.jpg.f7c46b5fb147c1936f4126ea4e11ddac.jpg

Also high end clothing obviously. I could get a second deer pants, but I'm wearing jeans for weight reasons.  The bear skin coat made all the difference. Very heavy, but great for warmth

Screen2.thumb.jpg.4a9879a911b6a8fbd1ab6ea9a54e95d1.jpg

Granted, I also have Cold Fusion, which gives me +2°C. But if I had another bear coat it I'd be warm even without that. Or I'd be only one arrow down, which goes a long way in Interloper.

It seems like the conventional wisdom is that Cold Fusion isn't useful later on. And I've said the same before. But with a bear coat this isn't true. Even just having one less arrow down is a huge a boon. It's not always like this though. The screenshot was taken when the wind wasn't blowing.

Are you being sarcastic because I don't believe -24°C with a -2°C wind chill is warm that is pretty cold lol now with the clothing you're wearing you are warmish though 1°C isn't technically warm it is just above freezing so hypothermia isn't a big risk.