caza y pesca infinitos

mayimbe

I would like them to make infinite ways of hunting. for example, the sprouts that sprout again after a while after catching them and changing the way of fishing instead of using pieces of metal change it for something renewable that you can fish infinitely. For me it is something that I would like you to change because after so many days surviving because you have to die by obligation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 2:08, Willy Pete said:

Nadie quiere morir, y la mayoría de la gente muere por errores tontos en lugar de quedarse sin recursos. Si esa no es su taza de té, lo siento, pero el juego no cambiará pronto.

I see that many are wrong in that aspect and they told me a way to have infinite scrap to make arrows or hooks. and so do not starve. if you don't have to die in the game at least you don't die of cold or hunger or thirst. Even so, thank you for your answers.

@mayimbe

There has been at least one individual who stayed alive for 10 "in-game years."  I'd say there are plenty enough resources for you to keep your run going for a long long time.  If you are having issues with food... then that might be an aspect of the game you just need to focus on, or perhaps change up your play style a bit.  Experiment... that's how any of us get better at this game.  :) 

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

The core of the 'infinite' survival strategy is beachcombing. Every resource except antibiotics can be found along the shoreline, meaning that if you avoid being mauled by a wild animal, it is completely possible to live indefinitely in the game.

However, this quickly becomes a tedious and pointless exercise. Beyond simply passing time for completing achievements, there's limited reasons to attempt this strategy.

Part of the thrill of the game lies in the danger of surviving despite the odds being stacked against you, and once you reach a certain level of self-sufficiency you'll likely get bored of your current game and itch to try starting a new playthrough for the challenge it brings.

• Upvote 2