What can we do with Rose Hips?

ChillPlayer

hmm I had 32 of them on me and did not have the option to cook them - or so I thought, will check again, thanks ;)

well I checked and I had the option to cook it now, don't know what I've made differently this time, maybe I didn't have them on me afterall the first time I tried.

So to answer my own question (and as others have pointed out correctly): you cook them to get painkillers ;)

When you have collected 30 Rose Hips,there apears ability to cook them.So,you must have certain amount of them,to be abble to cook them as remedy.I had 64 of them and could cook 2 natural painkillers.

I think this needs to get somehow adjusted,so we could know,how many we have them in inventory and how many it needs to be able to cook them.Example,if I have them 64,on RoseHip inventory introduction should write 64/30.That means,I have them 64 of 30 needed.

When you have collected 30 Rose Hips,there apears ability to cook them.

I tried this out of curiosity and cooked 30 Rose Hips and when checking inventory later on, I still had 5 Rose Hips left there... so it takes 25 Rose Hips to cook one cup of painkiller potion, after latest updates?

Rose Hips are not that common findings in Mystery Lake, so it takes some time before I can make a second try to confirm the results.

-Hyssch-

Archived