Ambient music in Survival mode on the PS4 missing since Redux

Have you tried different experience modes or challenges?  I'm on PC, but I've noticed that on my Custom game blizzards no longer have that howling wind sound.  It's fine in the stock experience modes, and story mode, but for some reason this Custom game no longer plays blizzard sounds.

@topherleighto:

This has been mentioned by another player as well.  I don't recall specifically which console player was on, but they also have a problem with the soundtrack not playing in game... I'll echo what I mentioned in our discussion about hotfix 1.56:

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:48 PM, ManicManiac said:

Have you reported your issues on the Hinterland Support Portal?

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:23 PM, ManicManiac said:

I know it's not exactly the same, but I can at least offer a possible work around until it is fixed.

If you already have the sound track, you could always queue it up in what ever media player you have, set it to random, and play the game with it minimized in the background.  I know you mentioned you play on console... but this way you can still have the music playing ambiently while you play.

Again, I know it's not ideal... but at least you'd have the music back (sort of) in the mean time.  :) 

Edited by ManicManiac

• 1 month later...
  • Hinterland
On 8/19/2019 at 2:02 PM, topherleighto said:

I haven't heard ambient music in Survival mode for a long time, I think since the Redux update hit. Weirdly, the music does pop up during auroras, but that's the only time. I'd love to hear it again. Please help Hinterland.

Please use our Support portal for this type of request -- this is the best way for us to help you: www.hinterlandgames.com/support