More Random Buildings and Trinkets

Dougie

Having played (Survival-Sandbox) for about 4 years, many, many times, (because I’m addicted) it would be nice to have more random buildings and wrecks scattered about the existing maps to surprise people like me, and keep the addiction growing.  Also, hay bales - make them inter-active to use as bedding material or fire starter.  Candles....I’ve mentioned before and I think I saw them on a preview of Ep 3?.   Keep up the fine work my fellow Vancouver Islanders! 👍

• Upvote 1

I watched a vid on YouTube recently where a real survivalist played The Long Dark.  He spawned in Pleasant Valley and found the hay bales, and was commenting that if he were in that situation, he would crawl inside one of those hay bales to warm up.   I personally have had the thought "Why can't I just rip off a fistful of hay and call it a tinder plug?" Edit: Also, "Why can't I just set fire to this entire bale?  That would warm me up."

I guess I don't feel too strongly on the subject myself, but there is a logic to it.  The hay bales do appear to be a potential resource that is currently underutilized.  They serve to block the wind and that's it.

Edited by ajb1978
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1