wasd, keys

Glitch

Not sure if it's just me but whenever I'm searching or looting I tend to hold shift and (w,d) or (w,a) keys to move to the next looting location but with the recent update the "w" key no longer works so I only move side to side now. (V 1.92)

Works fine for me. But I do have run set to a toggle so I don't have to hold shift down to run.

I did notice bringing up the survival menu (by pressing tab) while moving forward will stop me dead in my tracks. It used to be I would continue moving after closing the menu if I hadn't released the "w" key, but now I have to release the key and press it again to continue on my way. Something similar may be happening with the shift key.

Works fine for me. But I do have run set to a toggle so I don't have to hold shift down to run.

I did notice bringing up the survival menu (by pressing tab) while moving forward will stop me dead in my tracks. It used to be I would continue moving after closing the menu if I hadn't released the "w" key, but now I have to release the key and press it again to continue on my way. Something similar may be happening with the shift key.

I get the same thing with 'w' and 'tab'. It's a bit annoying and I was going to submit it as a bug until I saw it mentioned here.

I am confirming that since update 192 or 193 I noticed some changes to the controls. If I walk (press and hold the W key) and press the tab key in order to check on the temperature and press tab again I wouldn't continue to walk again. I've to press W key again. This is surely no big deal but I think this wasn't there in earlier versions. It is weird but I will get used to it.

Archived