Hard to believe it took this long, but...

Khan_Drichthyes

...I finally finished Episode I redeux, last weekend.

I started strong, going through the game, enjoying the new route to Milton and the revamped conversation mechanic.  But then I stopped after Hobbs.  It wasn't the decision I faced.  -I took the knife out without hesitation, btw.  A blizzard rolled in, as soon as I arrived, so I was considering my options, but just stopped.

I didn't stop the game, entirely.  I messed around on Survival, some, but just didn't come back to Wintermute until recently. 

Maybe I figured that the overall story wasn't going to significantly change, so I might have had the feeling of "I've done all this already."

Pardon the rambling.  I've already started Episode II Redeux, and stopped off at the camp office, before moving on to Carter Dam.

...a little jumpy that The Old Bear might make an earlier appearance in the Redeux.  -I avoided spoilers as much as possible. 

I've take a break from TLD as a whole.  I'm considering doing another WM run but Pathfinder:Kingmaker has been taking most of my free time.  I've fired up my old Survival game now and then but can't seem to get motivated.  Seems all there is to do is break down wood and kill rabbits (even though I have more supplies than I'll ever need).

Edited by hozz1235

Not long after surviving 4DON, I started jumping around different games I had.  In February, I got addicted (not in a good way) with Star Trek: Fleet Command.  I had to quit (and delete the app), as it was affecting my personal life. 

Back to hopping around between Kerbal, TLD, Skyrim, and Fallout 4, but not obsessing over them.

I'm hoping Episode 3 is released close to when I finish Episode 2 Redeux. 

• 2 weeks later...