The Long Dark Hotfixed to V1.56 [49966]

Admin

Hello, I have a problem with version 1.56, so the game has been updated in the game information shows me version 1.56, and in the update history version 1.55 and information from this update. In the game menu I have information that we thank you for the 1.56 update, but in the menu I have 1.55 and I can't finish the hunted part 2 challenge and get platinum.

I canceled the game and reinstalled the patch and still had the same problem.

I play European version on PS4.

@Patrykos665

I have the same problem with the update. I also tried to reinstall the game, to reinstall the PS4 System, nothing helped.

But I still can play normally, only The Hunted 2 isn't playable, so I will wait until a new update is released and maybe this will help.

Edited by Senitschnig

20 hours ago, Senitschnig said:

@Patrykos665

I have the same problem with the update. I also tried to reinstall the game, to reinstall the PS4 System, nothing helped.

But I still can play normally, only The Hunted 2 isn't playable, so I will wait until a new update is released and maybe this will help.

Well, I'm also waiting for a new update and I hope this helps. My colleague also bought The Long Dark and he also has the same problem.

• 4 weeks later...