TheLostRanger

I don't know if anyone has brought this up before kinda new to this whole forum thing. The MREs in game are kinda weak when compared to an actual MRE. The real ones if I'm not mistaken have about 3000 calories worth of food in them, have water activated heaters and matches in them. I don't really see a detriment to gameplay being that the MREs are already hard to find but this could give them a whole new level of usefulness.

Most single meal MREs tend to be about 1,200 calories. 

There has been discussion about just that kind of MRE and components somewhere. The real problem is not the idea, which sounds nice, but the cost on Hinterland to implement. One problem for the devs is they don't want to upset the applecart too much for that would require them to rework episodes 3 through 5. Maybe once the last episode goes live they can look at changes like that.

On 7/10/2019 at 12:52 AM, UTC-10 said:

Most single meal MREs tend to be about 1,200 calories. 

There has been discussion about just that kind of MRE and components somewhere. The real problem is not the idea, which sounds nice, but the cost on Hinterland to implement. One problem for the devs is they don't want to upset the applecart too much for that would require them to rework episodes 3 through 5. Maybe once the last episode goes live they can look at changes like that.

I mean we see the whole bag so I'm assuming it's not just the entree but Canadian MREs could be different than what I'm used to idk.