Sparklers

Themadlad94

I was thinking that since Canada Day and The 4th of July just passed, it would be cool to get a festive item to celebrate. The one thing I really want is the sparkler. It could be used like a torch. Emitting a colorful light, scaring away wildlife, and helping start fires in a emergency. They would only last for a very short time and they would come in a packs of a certain number. 

If anything, I would push for a full on Canada Day event, similar to 4DON, of which sparklers would be a part, analogous to the jack 'o lanterns. And of course pancakes with maple syrup, analogous to the pumpkin pies, and the radios all play O Canada during an aurora.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

If anything, I would push for a full on Canada Day event, similar to 4DON, of which sparklers would be a part, analogous to the jack 'o lanterns. And of course pancakes with maple syrup, analogous to the pumpkin pies, and the radios all play O Canada during an aurora.

I think that’s a good idea. Their should also be some clothing items, like a Scarlett police tunic with holsters on it so you have extra carrying space.

Edited by Themadlad94
To add content