The most important question of them all.

Hello, my fellow survivors. I have a very important question I must bring to your attention. Perhaps the most important of them all.

... how do you take your coffee? :D

Mine is pretty self explanatory from the picture. BLACKER THAN BLACK! That's two tablespoons of grinds for this tiny serving ;)

Looking forward to hearing some of your replies. This should be a fun little topic! Cheers! :coffee::fire:

20190629_100413.jpg

• Upvote 1

Often, I settle for a dip in the freezing cold lake on my property at six in the morning, after getting over the hypothermia, I then self flagellate for an hour to atone for my misdeeds. This routine wakes the body, mind, and soul! 

3 hours ago, Flagg said:

Often, I settle for a dip in the freezing cold lake on my property at six in the morning, after getting over the hypothermia, I then self flagellate for an hour to atone for my misdeeds. This routine wakes the body, mind, and soul! 

*insert manly man meme here* xD

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Hot 'n black, made from fresh ground whole beans, served up in an authentic Hull mug (nothing personal Hinterland :$).

Hull.png.afd245eeb89523b8f9d1605abcd1f598.png

'Bout 3 cups in the morning and I'm good for the day.

That is an awesome mug! I'm a bit of a collector myself. I had the original hinterland mug in my collection until it was unfortunately broken while doing the dishes :(

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Hot 'n black, made from fresh ground whole beans, served up in an authentic Hull mug (nothing personal Hinterland :$).

Hull.png.afd245eeb89523b8f9d1605abcd1f598.png

'Bout 3 cups in the morning and I'm good for the day.

Ah, I see another citizen of fine standing, I have about a million of these things in my cabinet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
14 hours ago, diggity said:

May I recommend Kick Ass coffee by Kicking Horse® Coffee.   Black and strong and beautiful.  They also do Half Ass, Smart Ass, Grizzly Claw & many more.  Canadian eh.

I'll put it on the list! There's another I wanted to try, I think it's called black powder or something like that. They had a banned commercial you can't find on YouTube anymore. Showed a guy wrapped up in a blanket in the middle of a war zone sipping his coffee and there was a little jingle that said "when your day is in the suck... just don't give a ****"

It was the most amazing thing I believe I've ever seen in my life. I was just like "yeah I'll take twelve"  :D