Refund part 2

Boss Anova

So, as the Admin closed the topic for no reason other than to eliminate any bad press, I want to discuss how fraud works in the United States justice system. Hinterlands wishes to interpret their promise "fulfilment" one way. I see it another way. I see an unkept promise and almost no transparency. I see a company who took money first and delivered half of what was purchased. Anybody else should chime in as this is a discussion that can easily be argued in court. I would rather keep it on a forum, unstifled by admin.

Edited by Boss Anova
Spelling

We have addressed this in your previous thread. This is not the forum or venue for in-depth legal discussion.

We are working to deliver future Episodes of WINTERMUTE as promised. We understand that players are eager to continue the story and want to make sure what we deliver them is the best possible end result. Rushing that to meet an artificially imposed deadline that some might imagine that we are under is not part of our plan.

We have been open about what we are working on, and have discussed the ongoing development of Episode 3. In the meantime, we have also released additional (free) content for Survival Mode as well as the REDUX Update to WINTERMUTE improving the quality of the Story Mode and responding to player feedback. 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 3

• Admin locked this topic