Sign in to follow this  
Tsayers1068

A couple of requests

A couple of things that bug me:

1. It would be nice if you could while sitting in a vehicle turn 180 degrees & look out the back window.  I'm pretty sure if I was sitting in a car I could do that.

2. Does anyone besides me think that wolves just running up and insta-killing a deer like it died of sheer fright is, well let's face it--completely and totally silly, as well as exploitable?  What if when the wolf attacked the deer it continued running but started bleeding out as they do now when shot?  The wolf of course just continues to chase the deer until it dies at which time it starts eating it.  This would make things a bit more challenging than 1. Watch wolf slay deer instantly in almost comical fashion,  2. Shoot wolf in the middle of his meal, 3. Profit!

This annoys me so badly I've taken to playing with deer set to "none" and moose set to "very high"--what I call Moose Mode!

2 hours ago, Tsayers1068 said:

1. It would be nice if you could while sitting in a vehicle turn 180 degrees & look out the back window.  I'm pretty sure if I was sitting in a car I could do that.

There used to be an bug that allowed this to be done.  And yah, before there were backup cameras, you had to turn and look out the rear window to be able to maneuver safely while backing up.

2 hours ago, Tsayers1068 said:

2. Does anyone besides me think that wolves just running up and insta-killing a deer like it died of sheer fright is, well let's face it--completely and totally silly, as well as exploitable?  What if when the wolf attacked the deer it continued running but started bleeding out as they do now when shot?  The wolf of course just continues to chase the deer until it dies at which time it starts eating it.  This would make things a bit more challenging than 1. Watch wolf slay deer instantly in almost comical fashion,  2. Shoot wolf in the middle of his meal, 3. Profit!

A fair point OMHO.