Finally Trying for Faithful Cartographer...

ManicManiac

Heading back down didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped.  :D 

However, I still managed to make it back down without getting nibbled (despite the best efforts on the part of the wolves).  I admit I was tempted to load up heavy and attempt to slide down the face overlooking Crystal lake, but I opted for (what I thought) would be the "safer" route.  I know that really there is no such thing as a safe route on Timberwolf Mountain; there is only dangerous... and more dangerous. :D 

I repelled down from the summit easily enough, but their was still a wolf prowling around nearer the rope than the containers.  It had already feasted on all the rabbits the day before... so no more free decoys.  I decided to scoot down the slope nearest to waterfall cave (I just needed to be on the look out for bear - though the last time I saw that one, it was meandering over at the bend heading towards the Secluded Shelf).  This did present a problem however... the wolf between where I was, and the rope I wanted to get to next.  I did have the rifle and ammo that I found on the summit, but it's not in good shape (23%).  I was not about to use an unproven (and banged up looking) weapon in a situation like this.

I went back to the waterfall cave and picked up four rocks.  I decided that distracting the wolf with stones wouldn't give me the leeway I needed, so I took a more direct approach.  I got it's attention and back peddled back towards the water fall and around where some deer where standing around on the other side of the "river."  I figured if plan A didn't work out, perhaps the deer would be kind enough to run interference for me.  I had wheeled around enough that the wolf was stalking me with waterfall cave generally behind it.  I let the wolf get a little closer to me that I would have liked and pitched a stone.  The first one missed (since I can't aim in without it charging), but I was able to get my BZO from where it landed.  The next shot struck the wolf square in the snout, and sent it yelping a short distance; more than enough to let me sprint towards the ridge, cross over, and repel down (with the damn wolf in hot pursuit).

I was giving the next hill a wide birth, skirting along the rock face towards the cave.  I figured I would swing wide to catch the last rope down.  However another wolf had other plans.  I backpedaled hard towards the engine, and use one of my remaining two rocks to stun a rabbit and left it behind.  As the wolf approached, the rabbit woke up... (I am really proud of how that worked out). :) 

I decided not to mess with that situation, I figured I would let the wolf enjoy it's meal.  Instead I took the long route around and some risky drops (costing me two sprained wrists - not what I needed considering how popular I am with the furry woodland friends today).  I managed to get down to the bluff overlooking Crystal Lake.  I wanted to take the rope down, but there was another wolf prowling a little too close to the bottom.   Changing plans yet again, I headed up to crest the bluff near the containers.  Fortunately, no wolf up there today.  However, down at the mouth of Crystal Lake's tributary... sure enough, wolf.  On the far side of Crystal Lake the Echo Peak East bear was meandering out onto the lake. ¬¬

I took a couple more risky drops (sprained my ankle - because of course).  I managed to hobble through the "narrow lane" between the two sets of teeth...

:coffee::fire::coffee:
Crossing the threshold of the Mountaineer's Hut felt pretty good... I immediately dropped everything indiscriminately on the floor and took a nap. :D 

Edited by ManicManiac
Corrected Errors
  • Upvote 2

After my nap, I spent the time nessisarry to collect up all the sticks I need for two 24 hour fires.  I was tempted to make another run back up to the summit but that needs to wait.  I need to harvest charcoal first.  It didn't take me long to get my stock of sticks built up.  I plan on burning simultaneously at the Mountaineer's Hut and the Fishing Hut.

Nothing exciting really happened today, though between the descent down the mountain and the gathering of sticks for charcoal I was able to make some interesting notes.

I now know that there are three bears active in the region on this run (though the territory for each is a bit different than I've noted before - interesting):

- Echo Peak East Bear is definitely hunting in a pattern that it would rarely see it take in the past.  On this run it heads out from it's cave and visits Crystal Lake every day...

- The River Bear seems to wander the loop around the far side skirting by the slopes instead of roaming around near the bluff...

- Eric's Falls Bear was seemingly heading towards the climb leading up to the Secluded Shelf, as opposed to heading down around the bend leading towards the Deer Clearing...

The hunting here on Timberwolf Mountain is going to be very rich.

I've even noted the rubbed trees between the Mountaineer's Hut and the Landing Gear wreckage.

The really good news is that I have at least two bears and one moose that I can tempt back to that general area and harvest in relative safety.  True, I will still have to use myself as live bait to lure the bears back towards the "safer" area nearby, but it's much lesser a distance than I've risked luring bears before...  All in all, it's a pretty fortuitous setup.

With the burn complete and 19 bit's of charcoal already (from a previous fire and collected from burnt out fires found in the region) I'll have 67 charcoal to start mapping in earnest.  I have used 4 pieces so far.  One in Waterfall Cave (because I needed to warm up, but I still wanted to do something productive while traveling - this was during the accent a couple of days ago).  I used two after I crested the rock formation adjacent to Crystal Lake and the Mountaineer's Hut.  I also used just one piece to map on top of the taller of the rock formations behind the Mountaineer's Hut and towering over the "back path" leading towards the forest surrounding the Wing Wreckage. 

I didn't do much by way of mapping during this first in-game week, but I thought I would account for the few places I got warmed up on. :D I think the idea will be to try to get maximum wide coverage by hitting the high places first and then fill in the general spaces along the way... then some edge dressing as needed.  Though I'm now even more wary to wandering into "instant kill spots." :(

So, like I said... nothing exciting really, but I am looking ahead, and I figure it's better have several plans laid out with the flexibility to switch them up as need dictates.

Now that I'm reasonably situated, I'll keep the next updates reduced to close calls, or once I've completed the map & ready to move to Pleasant Valley.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

@stay puft
I'm glad you're enjoying the thread.  My misadventures are plentiful given the nature of my personal challenge, but it breaths new life into the experience for me. :) 

To answer your question: Charcoal is generated by fire (seemingly) at a rate of 1 charcoal per hour, however I've noticed it does cap at 24.  Meaning it's most profitable to sustain a fire for no more than 24 hours, let it burn out, collect the 24 charcoal, and burn again (if desired).

I am eager to explore Pleasant Valley again (especially with its new points of interest), though having to start from scratch again does feel a bit daunting. :D

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Like 1

@stay puft
I'm glad I could be of some small help to you.

I can only imagine how much trickier the task must be in Stalker or Interloper.  Once I get my personal challenge completed, I'll finally give Stalker my earnest attention until I achieve a 500 day run with that as well (likely with another round of full mapping along with it - I mean I may as well have a little extra purpose while I'm at it).  I suppose it's a little embarrassing that I've still not managed 500 days on Voyager... but then, I've not really tried for it in any serious way until I decided to take on this particular little challenge of mine. :D  Hopefully this time I won't stumble on another "instant kill" spot.

[General Update]
I've not had a lot of time to work on it as of late, but I am about half done with Timberwolf Mountain.  Assuming I can find the free time today and tomorrow to devote to it, I should complete it soon.  I'm thinking of loading up on food and starting back for the summit, the idea being finish the map from the top down.  I imagine that will be slower, but I also think it will be just a little more challenging (even if only a little).  Though even when I'm done with the mapping portion, I think I will hang around TWM just long enough to gather up all the supplies from the various cargo containers.  It will likely take a few extra days, but I think I'd rather have it all sorted before abandoning it all to head to Pleasant Valley with just my bare essentials again. 

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Nothing significant to report on mapping progress... however:

:D I think the Crystal Lake Wolf and I have come to an understanding. :D 

Yesterday I was tidying up some little shadowy smudges I noticed on the lower half of my map (hardly noticeable really, but still... I need my maps clean).  I was mapping on the rock between the mouth or the river and edge of crystal lake (not far from the climb leading up to the bluff).  As I was finishing up the mapping action I see wolf gnawing on a rather tasty looking (and unfortunate) deer.  Up to this point we'd left each other alone... I'd stay a respectful distance and it would just go on about it's day.

While my food stores are pretty healthy right now (what with all I've managed to find in containers and a few ravaged carcasses along the way), but I don't really have a lot "fresh" food.  I have a stash of antibiotics, but I'd rather not use them if I don't have to... however the peaches are rancid so I've been having to :D.

I still had my four stones on me, and I noticed the wolf had come a fair distance from it's usual territory.  I let it chow down for a little while, but eventually I decided I wanted a peace of the action.  I hit the wolf a stone and ran it off.  I took a moment to see if I was going to be clear to approach or if I was going to have to fight for it.  While weighing the situation, I picked up 3 more stones and crept up to claim my cut.  I cleared the pelt, guts, and the remainder of the meat (~5kg)... and that's when the wolf decided to get sassy!

I pitched one stone, but missed.  I reacquired my BZO, and the second stone sent it running.  I decided I would give a little chase.  When the wolf decided to get lippy again, a third stone sent it back up the river a bit.  I decided to sprint back to the Mountaineer's Hut to give the wolf a little time to cool off.

The next morning, I decided to compensate my rather angry new friend for it's lost meal...  I sent a deer (more or less) right into it's waiting jaws.  There was a short chase, which I decided was probably for the best.  This way when I ran my new reluctant hunting companion off it's kill, it would be less likely to get sassy again.  I let the wolf take a little more than half the meat this time... then I took the rest.

As long as the Crystal Lake Wolf will uphold it's end of the "Venison Accord," I've sworn no harm will come to said wolf... and that I will send deer it's way as often as the opportunity presents itself (regardless of whether I profit from it or not).

Here's to "Reluctant Allies"

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

(as I also briefly mention in the Dev Diary thread)

With the coming of Errant Pilgrim, I'm faced again with a decision... Do I abandon my present progress and start fresh when it drops, or do I continue on and see if the update will meld well with my current run?

On the one hand, I've only just started... presently confined to Timberwolf Mountain until I've completing the map.  Also that I'm only 29 game-days in.  All in all, I wouldn't be losing much to start again.

On the other hand... because I've only just started and I've only touched this one region, there is also a good argument to just stay here in TWM until after the update drops.

I suppose I'll have to think about it some more...

I would really like to just finally reach those various goals I've set for myself.  Terrible circumstances have set me back to start from scratch twice now; which I admit has dented my morale and subsequently choked my momentum.    

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

All that's left for me to do is map around the summit and perhaps a couple of spots I'll need to goat over to.

I think what I'm going to do is just stay here on Timberwolf Mountain until Errant Pilgrim arrives.  This way I should still be able to get most of the full advantage of anything added to the loot tables (except here in TWM - but that's a small cost compared to what I'm likely to find in all the other regions combined).  While it wouldn't be a big deal to remap TWM yet again...  What tips the scale on the decision for me, is that this run has a few of variables that landed in what I'd consider to be an optimal arrangement (mainly what I mentioned before about the hunting options).

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Wash2.png.521a375d0f97768d30744c1ab8750c1a.png
Not even a week passed before the Crystal Lake wolf turned fink and violated the "Venison Accords."

I'd sent my reluctant hunting companion several easy meals in my comings and goings from the Mountaineer's Hut, even successfully shared a few.  However, one evening as some bad weather was setting in, the wolf apparently decided it no longer appreciated the arrangement. :D 

A blizzard had hit just as I was finished harvesting up the scraps, and before I was even able to pitch a couple of stones the wolf beset on me at full charge.  We fought it out, and I came out on top relatively unscathed.  The next morning, after the storm passed I went out and added my former ally to my resource stores.

A few days later a new wolf moved into the territory, and I decided to offer the same deal.  So far, this new comer has held up it's side of the bargain.  However I've left his predecessor's pelt laid out on the dock as a reminder to say, "If you cross me..." :
Mal.jpg.d1bc05c15e1f007b4d348d5ca29dcad8.jpg

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Like 1

Only two small spots left to clear on my map and I'll be taking care of those in relative leisure. :)

I've finished with Timberwolf Mountain (that is to say, around the mountain itself and the two crags of the summit).  All that's left are two out of the way spots.  One is a crag I will have to access from another decent down the summit.  The other just being a spot I marched too far past just beyond the Deer Clearing.  Both will get mopped up tomorrow.

Then I just have to sit tight and wait for Errant Pilgrim.  I nearly have all the contents of the cargo containers moved down to the Mountaineer's Hut.  I'm presently up on the summit to gather up presumably the final load to bring down.  After that I suppose I will begin working on my fishing skill (given that Crystal Lake is fresh water... keeping in line with my personal challenge relating to that).  Beyond that, I suppose I will spend the time it takes to get all my supplies sorted.

I've decided that while I'm waiting, I might as well try to gather up all the buffer memories in Chasm Cave (I'm fairly confidant I've found the cairns).  Though, I won't camp out in the cave for that purpose.  I much prefer venturing out from the Mountaineer's Hut during the aurora to check Chasm Cave (more fun for me this way).

Gear wise, I've made out very well (not surprising I suppose).  I've managed to find a rifle (two actually) and a flare gun (with 8 rounds - though I will likely never use them :D).  So far, I've not yet had to resort to using any firearm, and I've only gotten into one struggle (that wolf that turned fink on Crystal Lake).  I have, so far, made a rabbit skin hat and gloves... as well as buckskin pants.  I have what I need for a second pair of deer skin pants and boots, but I will hold off on that until I'm ready to earn (my version) of the Wrapped in Furs achievement.

Since I'm waiting for the update, to continue my mapping venture... I suppose I will keep my eye out for moose.  I generally will only hunt if my need for food is the primary motivator, but I may as well hunt if the opportunity presents itself (considering it is part of my personal challenge anyway).  If I do get what pelts I need for a satchel and cloak... I may as well get what I need for Bear skin coat and bedroll while I'm at it. :D  I doubt that enough moose will come by the region... so it's not likely I'll get that particular objective done while waiting for Errant Pilgrim, but I will make what progress I can towards it.

I suppose it's kind of nice to take a more leisurely pace to the things I've undertaken.  I guess in the previous attempts (I've been working on this since June :D) I'd been chomping at the bit to get the mapping done and out of the way, mainly because it feels like the most daunting of the many tasks I've set myself on.  I suppose camping out on Timberwolf Mountain for a couple of real-time weeks is going to be very enjoyable.  ...assuming my reluctant hunting partner doesn't get sassy like it's predecessor :wolf:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, peteloud said:

I have found TWM to be the most reliable and easiest source of a moose.

Great news!  Perhaps then I will be able to make decent progress towards that goal after all.  I just didn't count on it :D 

I have spotted the moose twice so far since starting this run, but that was before I'd decided on sticking to TWM until the update.

I appreciate the heads up @peteloud, thank you.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I finished mapping TWM (again :D).

It feels good to have a clean map.  I've spent a little extra charcoal to make sure the harvestables were on the map as well.  So far the only thing I've harvested has been 3 lichen, everything else I've left in place and marked so I can come back for it later if ever the need arises.

The moose did come back around again, so I reluctantly took him down.  Admittedly, I was pretty conflicted about it.  I'm curious now to see how long before I see another one.  I may go ahead and start hunting down the 4 bear pelts I'm going to eventually need.  I really don't like to hunt unless I have a pressing need food, but at least in this case it's still in pursuit of my other goals for the run (it just goes against my general playstyle). 

In the mean time, I suppose I'll just be doing some cooking and fishing (I definitely need to build up a better reserve of lamp oil).  I guess I will also scout around some more to see if I can find any more cairns, and sleep sparingly to see if I can collect the remaining three buffer memories  

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

@stay puft
Had I not stumbled upon that instant kill spot in my last attempt, I'd have likely been done with the mapping portion of my personal challenge by now. :D 
Admittedly, having to start again was more than a little demoralizing, so I appreciate the words of encouragement.

Hopefully this attempt will be uninterrupted by ill fates.  I really look forward to Stalker and Interloper, and I have a feeling that Stalker will likely be my favorite (given it's the most "difficult" while still having access to all the game's gear and features - and so I'd consider to be the "fullest and most complete" of the experience modes).  I'd like to be able to say I've fairly well mastered survival in Voyager first though, but that's of course just a stubbornness on my part. :D

On a side note, I suspect I have an invisible bear on my map.  In a particular area I can hear the bear crows, as well as the bear's irritable grunts and foot falls... but I've not been able to get a bead on it.  Perhaps it's glitched inside the rock near it's cave... or possibly even under the terrain (given that the bear crows do occasionally sound from different spots in the vicinity).  It's always a tense trek though that area, as I'm always anticipating a mauling from an invisible attacker when I make my way through there. :D I'd be more than a little frustrated given that sort of death.  I'll likely just avoid the spot for the remainder of this run, since I don't really have any cause to go that way again.

I look forward to reading more of your adventures as well.

Edited by ManicManiac
corrected errors
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Much to my surprise, Errant Pilgrim has arrived earlier than I would have anticipated. :)

I'm very glad now, that I decided to sit on this run.  I'm hopeful that the update will fair better (as it's a pre-update run) since I've never set foot out of Timberwolf Mountain yet.  I think I'll just wrap up some loose ends here (mainly finish cooking the moose and getting my pelts stowed for later), and then set out for Pleasant Valley.  With the addition to the Bleak Inlet... I'll have to rethink the order of which I'll be mapping.

I still plan on saving Hushed River Valley for last, and of course I'll have to make an acceptation to my personal challenge rules for Bleak Inlet...  That rule of course being that once I enter a region, I'm not allowed to leave that region until it's mapped.  For Bleak Inlet, I guess my modification will be that I won't leave that part of the explorable area until I've mapped all that I can access... then when I've mapped the other accessing region, I'll then finish up the region form the secondary access point.

As for the route I plan on taking... I think I'll still being going very much as I did in my last run.  Though considering one of the new access points for the new region was identified as Raven Falls Ravine... hmm, I'll have to give this some more though.  I'd like to keep a route with minimal back tracking through mapped regions (I know it's unavoidable but I'd still like to keep it to a minimum). 

I'm excited to see how all this new content is going to impact this run.

I suppose today, I'll take a look at the new "world map" and plot out how I want to make the rest of the trek (at least the mapping portion of my personal challenge anyway).

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Well, I've finished tying up my loose ends in Timberwolf Mountain (organized & finished cooking some meat reserves - and other such things).  I took an additional day to finish stowing gear, repaired clothing items to leave behind for later, and situating my food stores.  I love this region, it's currently my favorite place to live.  Assuming I achieve my mapping goals... I plan on returning here to finish off any of the other objectives I have left for the run and to live out whatever remains of my goal of 500 days.

With the advent of Bleak Inlet and the addition of the Gunsmithing Skill I know my tasks for this personal challenge have gotten that much more difficult :D 

I decided to take one last look around...  I gave my reluctant hunting partner one last free meal before finally making my way to Pleasant Valley.  As for my bear essentials, I'm taking even less with me between regions than my last run.  The only extra thing that I've taken with me is my supply of charcoal, but I've decided to leave nearly all my tools behind... trusting I will find them in the next region.  I filled my stomach with trout, and set off to map Pleasant Valley :) 

In my pack (for those curious):

Fire Striker - 13%
Coal - 1 pc.
Water - 3L
MRE - 24%
Pinnacle Peaches - 1 can
Summit Soda - 1 can
Antibiotics - 2 doses (4 pills)
Bandage - 1
Lichen - 3 pc. (unprocessed)
Rifle - 99% (loaded with 10 rounds)
Bedroll - 91%
Torch - 35%

-Extra-
Charcoal - 65 pc.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Progress has admittedly been slow, owing mainly to the abundance "Pleasant Valley weather." :D

I did manage to get most of the "upper shelf" done the day I arrived, and that evening I spent the night in a cave not too far from the Three Strikes Farmstead.  However the following morning, fog had impaired my efforts to finish mapping the upper shelf.  I then decided to make for Thompson's Crossing by following the river, and perhaps get set up in the old Community Center.

Due to the heavy fog I missed the fork I was looking for, and I didn't fully realize what happened until I came upon Heartbreak Bridge.  The weather went from bad to worse as the dense fog had given way to heavy snow, but at least I was able to map my way down the road.  As I approached the Thompson's Crossing a full-on blizzard hit.  I managed to stick to the road on the final short stretch, and took cover in the Community Center.  I took the time to search and organize.  I didn't realize how much convenient storage space could be found here. :D 

I estimate I have about a fifth of the map completed (not very much, all things considered).  The last few game days have slowed progress with more heavy fog and blizzards.  I'm still taking a more fastidious approach to mapping.  I've not been as concerned with mapping efficiency, and made it a point ensure natural resources were mapped for future gathering expeditions.  I do still have food and tool concerns (I found a hatchet, but I do still need a knife and prybar), and I'm hoping that "decent" weather will let me map as I go.

So far, I've not had any close encounters with any furry woodland friends... which is just as well.  I could have sworn I brought 2 doses of antibiotics, but when I contracted food poisoning yesterday I found I didn't have any on me.  I had to suffer through the hard way, and the day it finally cleared I ended up getting pretty woozy and lightheaded (a hit on fatigue had dropped me below 10% condition).  I managed a slow recovery over the next two game days, so all in all I've been glad I've not run afoul of any bears or wolves.

Not too much excitement I suppose, but I figured getting slightly lost and my near death might be worth noting :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been on vacation so I've not been on much (nor have I played much).  However, I thought I would post a quick update.

I've finally finished my mapping of Pleasant Valley (again 😄).
I've noticed an issue now with the charcoal mapping of this region... one that will frustrate my efforts to achieve Faithful Cartographer.  I've already mentioned this in the thread for the updated location list, so I will just link to what I posted there.  I've already submitted a ticket with the support portal, but I wanted to draw attention to it in the event other's were seeing the same issue I've experienced.

Faithful Cartographer Achievement Locations in The Long Dark [SPOILERS] - Updated w/ Bleak Inlet

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

I achieved the trophy on PS4 just some days ago with the current update. I had the same issue that the icon "Abandoned Mine" in Pleasant Valley just showed up when zoomed in. That should not be a problem with the achievement. I saw your screenshots in the other thread. I noticed that the mine does not show up even when zoomed in. Did you try mapping the mine while standing on the roof of the entrance? That way I managed to get the icon at least while the map is zoomed in. It seams that this is the only way to map it at all. When you stand in front of it there is a way on the right side to get on the roof. I hope this helps.

• Like 1

For those of you whom have completed this challenge, let me say congratulations.  I've attempted it on a few occasions only to find that I lack the tenaciousness needed to complete the task.   So, I am curious, what's the least amount of effort required to achieve this accomplishment?  ie, do you have to clear all the shadow from the map or could a player only sketch those areas that pop up on the hud while leaving splotchy areas hidden?  Also, how much charcoal did it take you to finish?  Any advise you have that your willing to share would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

@ManicManiacYou'r welcome. Please let me know if it worked or not.

@piddy3825To get the achievement you only need the locations listed here. You don't have to clear the entire map. Helpful for me was also this thread. At the end there are some screenshots what the maps look like. And charcoal? There are 197 locations/icons listed and when all of these pop up correctly at the first try, then it requires approximately that number of pieces. Some locations and icons can be mapped together so actually you can save some charcoal. Good luck! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Ich9210
Well before this last update, standing on the Mine Entrance didn't work for me... so I've just been camped out in the community center.  I gave Hinterland support my save file and they mentioned they were working some issues they found there.  With this latest update, I'll try to map those spots again.  I'll see how that goes today.

Post hotfix: unfortunately the mapping issues in Pleasant Valley persist.  So far I've stayed holed up at the community center, I really would rather stick to my challenge parameters and not leave until I can fully map the region.  I'll check up on my ticket submission, but I suppose if worse comes to worse I may just move on and come back around later when then the issue is resolved.

I'm divided on the idea, as a result I've not played much since I found I couldn't map those sports in PV...

• Upvote 1

I guess I'll continue to survive here in Pleasant Valley.  If nothing else, I suppose most of the other regions will feel easier - at least as when it comes to weather :D 

I think I'll stay here and maybe work on fishing.  Hopefully the mapping issues can be resolved.  I know I could just move on and swing back around later... and perhaps it will come to that (after I work up my fishing skills over at pensive pond, I'll think about it some more).  I really would like to keep making progress on my challenge, but I also don't want to leave PV until the map is done - it is one of my "provisos" after all.

I don't know...  I'll get back to playing more regularly and I'll see how I feel about it after my fishing skill is worked up to level 5, I suppose.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1