Weird Light(s)?

I was up at the forestry lookout, it was the first time that I had visited it that game, so I was enjoying the music and staring out into the vast landscape full of trees, when I noticed a strange purple light in the general direction of the trapper's homestead (I think, might be wrong). It was a little bit small, and might have been some graphical glitch, but I have screenshots of it and everything, I just want to know if anybody else has seen a light like this anywhere else?

2015-02-03_00002.thumb.jpg.1ff41a2470eab

I was up at the forestry lookout, it was the first time that I had visited it that game, so I was enjoying the music and staring out into the vast landscape full of trees, when I noticed a strange purple light in the general direction of the trapper's homestead (I think, might be wrong). It was a little bit small, and might have been some graphical glitch, but I have screenshots of it and everything, I just want to know if anybody else has seen a light like this anywhere else?

I think there is another entity being modeled in the game nobody on the dev team is telling us about. There have been reports of burned out campfires and live campfires lit by the game and not the player, foot prints in the snow not made by the player and now this, purple lights by a structure. Besides being beautiful this game is also eerie sometimes.

Archived