Fluffy - an icon of TLD

Denyo

I know about TLD for a bit more than one month and I play it about two weeks.And I found this game as top survival game of all times,which I ever knew or heard of.Everywhere I meet only positive opinions about TLD and all its contents.And,as TLD is on Alpha sandbox stage yet,I believe positive marks will only raise and more and more will be recognition of the game and I"m sure,many rewards for the Hinterland team and TLD game in future will be gathered.

I went to compare TLD with some of most popular and recommended survival games.I found some interesting,but none of them attracted me like TLD can.There is something common among all survival games,but....TLD has something,what we cannot find in any of games.TLD has something unique,which will soon be main recognition of the game.TLD has...Fluffy. :)

I mean,really...whoever from Hinterland team got to idea to put a wolf-and that an special wolf-into Carter's Hydro Dam...this guy is simply genius. :) Maybe even creators of game didn't aware,what impact will Fluffy give to whole TLD game.Fluffy gives to game something special effect,something mysterious.Coz of Fluffy Hydro Dam has certain respect among players.And every player,who decides to enter the Dam,steps into it with some real respect,fear and caution..also with high discomfort.And Fluffy is so clever wolf,lol.Even if you know,that he is inside,he knows to surprise you every time.I bet,that also experienced players,who already killed Fluffy many times,still feel some respect for him,every time they enter.Coz no one can be 100% sure that he will come out as a winner every time,when he fights Fluffy.

So,I"m sure I am not wrong,if I call Fluffy as icon of TLD .And,I really hope...I WISH(!!) , that game designers will never remove Fluffy from Dam.Coz then game will lose some of its uniquity.Fluffy should become and stay kinda trade mark of TLD . :D

Btw,I enjoy so much in watching videos on YouTube from players,who meet Fluffy for the first time and who enter the Dam,thinking it is safe. :D Really,Fluffy rocks!! And I vote for his staying in Dam.

I hope some of players will agree with me and support Fluffy The Icon Of TLD . :)

Btw,I enjoy so much in watching videos on YouTube from players,who meet Fluffy for the first time and who enter the Dam,thinking it is safe. :D Really,Fluffy rocks!! And I vote for his staying in Dam.

I hope some of players will agree with me and support Fluffy The Icon Of TLD . :)

One of my fave clips of LMG the first time he was in the dam and Fluffy didn't show up... absolutely terrified, and spent almost 10 real time minutes cowering and waiting...

Poor LMG - he knows I can never resist showing this clip... he's a great sport about it though :)

Watch from the 23 minutes 45 second mark... Classic TLD at its best! 8-)

[bBvideo 560,340:1coftd07]

[/bBvideo]

VIDEO ALL CUED UP:

One of my fave clips of LMG the first time he was in the dam and Fluffy didn't show up... absolutely terrified, and spent almost 10 real time minutes cowering and waiting...

Poor LMG - he knows I can never resist showing this clip... he's a great sport about it though :)

Watch from the 23 minutes 45 second mark... Classic TLD at its best! 8-)

[bBvideo 560,340:6xxyimt3]

[/bBvideo]

VIDEO ALL CUED UP:

Hahaha!! This one is the best. :D:D:D I could realy feel him terrified.Ya,that is what I"m talking about. :) This gives to TLD that unique feeling.

Archived