OMG...THIS GAME!!!!

TwIzTiD1988

this game is amazing i just have to say beides the wolfs you are your worst enemy lol bad decisions lead to a fast death im persnol best 13mins lol ...but ne ways just had to show sum love i have a few ideals if your intrested.....northern canada needs moose and bear....and who delivers the news pappers in the woods?(books would make more sense)....a cedar and gut bow would be nice maby fowl game for feathers...and i say leave the compass and map out the game...but maybe a north star would be nice..but i love this game and it runs on my crappy comp LOVE IT...ohh and the bunker nice touch even tho i only found it once in a blizzard and cant seem to refind it...god i hope this goes all the way id love to play it on ps3 also

im also kinda debating if i like the time laps feature like when harvsting wood or no kind think i would like to do it myself if opinions matter for that ...lol if not i can live with it cause the rest the game is so fresh and i mean FRESH ..5 stars in it current stage finally a game worth buying and this is just the alpha

Archived