CATEGORY WISH LIST

Ms Nutcracker

If anyone is interested in helping out it would be real good!

I think its a good idea to create links of all the relevant ideas on this board so it makes it easier for the developer and make its easier for users to look at what has been said. :) But easier for the developer to look at it and see if they want it or not.

So if anyone can help list the types of categories please PM me.

------------

Alpha Backer

That's acutally a good idea, I have posted several suggestions that seemingly got ignored and buried, only a few views and no reply so I don't know if it got noticed by someone in the hinterland team. Also alot of suggestions are repeated because of this, having an overview would help - should be made sticky though.

Hi what do you mean mafti that wait until update?

Chill and Eternitytide would you like to PM me and let me know what catergories to include? And will include all those in the post that has helped out. :) I wonder why it has not been done before..

And if one like to scavenge the links that would really help! Thanks! It might take me a loooooooong time to do so!

Eternaltide what you do mean by people berating posters for posting in the wrong section?

Would this not stop repeated post about an idea? Or being back post from long ago? Thanks!

If anyone like to take over feel free if anyone can do it faster! :)

Hi what do you mean mafti that wait until update?

well, there *should* be a BIG update coming this week, AMIRITE?AMIRITE?AMIRITE?AMIRITE?

with tons of fixes, changes, maps, extra items etc.

so then it would be a great start what is still wanted, needed, etc.

Archived