Hello from Slovenia !!!

Denyo

So...some of you know,that I had many problems to get this awesome game and then also some problems in game itself,so I could not full concentrate on enjoying all aspects of this awesome survival game.Well,now I am finaly settled with gameplay and today is running my 16th day of survival in current game.I was spawned in the freezy morning between Camp Office and Tunel Collapse.Till this 16th day I discovered almost 3/4 of ML map,had few fight with volves,killed them some and today also got my first wolf coat crafted.Some wolves are running from me,just that they come to me from behind and jump on me.:-p So,I"m kinda lack of bandages,lol.I will have to visit three more locations and then comes Fluffy"s turn.I try to avoid that Dam as long as I can,but I am aware that someday I will have to go visit that devil"s son.:-p I can tell you,altough this is only a game,I still have kinda of scare thoughts,whenever I think about entering Dam.:-) It is realy awesome,what realistic reputation that Dam got with darkness inside and devil waiting for uncarefull soul,lol.

After I secure Dam( IF I succeed,of course :-p ),I will for the first time enter to Coastal Highway.I"m playing game two weeks or so,but still didn"t make a single step into CH map.I know ML map now almost like my own pocket,but it is an challenge for me to enter to totaly unknown area,once I exploit ML area.That"s why I never start in CH map,coz I want to have continuous gameplay and I will do so many tries,till I succeed in realising my plan: Starting in ML-exploit it-then move to CH area.

Ok,otherwise...let me tell now something about real me,lol.My name is Edi Pokorny and I come from small country in Middle Europe,called Slovenia.My country is very small,but so beautyfull.So different landscape in such small area,so there is no other option than simply fall in love with Slovenia. :-)

I"m 42 years young,but,everyone,who knows me,can tell,that I"m much younger by look and in my heart.Anyway,ages are only number.Everyone is young how he feels.Three years sudden illness locked me down at my home,so I work part time for my company and I work from home.That"s how I got known with computers and as I have much free time,I spend some with playing game.TLG is my first survival game and-mind that-my first(and probably only one) game,which I had payed for. :-) Wholle life,since I know about online web games,I promiced myself I will never spend a sinlge € for any game.But,then on my path came TLG,which completely changed my oppinion.Not just coz of game itself..also game designers and wholle friendly community makes this game worth of every single € and even more.I never before encountered so engaged designer staff of any game and so enthusyastic and it can be clearly noticed all the love they put into TLG.

Ok...I see I already talk too much,lol.Well,that"s me. :D I can never write or talk about anything on short.You will get chance to experience that,haha.I"m always open heart and mind and I accept all human beens and like to talk and know new people.

So,let me end,till I can still stop myself,lol.I"m looking forward to enjoy staying in this great community.

Ok,since I wrote my introducing yesterday,now is running my 30th day of the same game as I mentioned in previous post.I"m now stationed at Trapper"s,enjoying in landscape and plenty of food.Till now I killed 14 wolves and am wearing my second wolf coat.More than half killed wolf were eating their pray,so I got double meat source(wolf meat and deer/rabbit,which wolf killed).Also,I went only with knife purpousesly on some wolves,as I got only 12 bullets in wholle ML map.I have now still 12kg of meat to use and I just made my first rabbit mittens.When I will reduce my meat stock,I will move to Office and from there well prepaired go to the Dam.I want to save my wolf coat abowe 95%,as I noticed that clothes also give some protection and reduce damage,when wolf is attacking.I hope all will end well and I will kill Fluffy(or-better-he will not be spawned there at all,lol...but I don"t count on that much.).I have two bullets saved for him.If I miss him with first one,I will second one use on myself,lol.

After taking over Dam I wish to transfer all my stuff from Office to Dam and then travel to CH map.I also found bunker on Mystery Lake area,just uphill in the middle of lake.

Overall..I wish to survive at least 50 days with this game.

its really nice to hear you just recently played the game not only did you kill 14 wolves, you also successfully crafted almost if not all of the Animal clothing! And you found the bunker too Edi :) you are one tough Slovenian :D keep us posted on your 50th day of surviving ok :) :) THUMBS UP!

Lool...you wanna make me blushing? :-p :oops: I will try to survive till 50 day,yes.All depends now on Fluffy and that bridge over the Ravine to CH.I went only once there accross and I felt down. :-/

AAARRRGGHHHHH !!! On day 34 and 10 hours I died by a wolf! :-(( But,that was not Fluffy,he was that time already dead meat.I was just settling items inside Dam and was heading back to Office to transfer stuff to the Dam.But under the bridge one crazy wolf appeared infront of me and attacked me.I made him run,but whille I was giving myself antiseptic he ran back like crazy and attacked me again.And then he did the same again,so I had no chance,coz I had no time to heal myself completely,before he ran back.Dang,this stupid death really hurts.:-/ Now I have to start all over again,new game.:-p Oh,why is life so cruel? :lol: :lol:

Archived