[Solved] Slow motion in game at several occasions

Denyo

First of all,I finaly manage to buy this game trough Steam Paysafe option. :D Now I"m happyest man in the world,lol.

But,as I started to play game,since yesterday,I noticed some problems.Or those are not problems,but just game settings? Anyway,I want to come forward with those annoying things,if anything can be fixed.

1# When my character is freezing,when is blizard,when he goes uphill,when he goes towards Derailment,also sometimes,when indoor in cabins and Cabin Office at lake,when he is encumbered,and several other occasions...movement becomes so slow and very hard to controll.I play on laptop and have sliding mouse,so controlling movement,which is anyway hard already at normal,is almost impossible,when those slow motions start.All commands I give,they are executed with delay and in breaking movement.When I run at slow motion,it looks like I slow walk,when I walk,I hardly move.

I realy dunno,what causes this slow motion.I tried processor energy settings minimum at 100%,graphic at max performance,but still the same.Or that depends maybe on procesor? I have procesor : Intel® Celeron® CPU B820 @ 1,70 GHz 1,70 GHz .

2# When I use rifle,there is so many times failing try to shoot.I aim and shoot,but so many times I hear only"plop".It takes some tries,before rifle actually shoot.At low( 50-70%) of rifle condition,I would understand,that it is not always reliable,but if I need to fail 4-5 times at condition of rifle at 95% and even at 100%,that I cannot understand.How come it is so many failing attept to shoot? If wolf heads towards me,I am never abble to shoot him,just coz of my rifle does not want to shoot.I played quite alot from yesterday and every time I have problem with shooting,no matter of condition of rifle.

Ok,I disabled now Steam overlay during game and I set Quality of screen to Medium.For now is quite ok working,but the fact is that I didn"t survive enough long to check the working of movement at harder circumstances.I lived for 3 days and few hours,then two wolves killed me,pfffttt! And,again,rifle refused to shoot! Ok,here is my story of my last play:

I was settled at Trapper"s Homestead.I was lack of food and went out hunting.I got rifle there and repaired it to 90% condition.Whille walking down from Homestead,I saw wolf running after deer.Of course,I ran right away after wolf,to get double portion of meat. :-) I went on side of wolf and stopped about 8-9 meters distance.I aimed and clicked LMB to shoot.Nothing.I amied with RMB again,released and clicked with LMB."Plop".Then I tried fast 11 more times!! Only "plop,plop,plop..." On 14th attempt I aimed direct to wolf heart and rifle did "bang".But,instead to kill wolf,he run away,bleeding.Ok,I harvested completely deer,then( /,4 kg of meat was still great catch,beside with 4 Leather and 2 guts).

As I was encumbered and night was already quite dark,I stopped at that ruined shelter down from Trapper"s Homestead.I lit fire and cooked all deer meat.After that I went to harvest ravaged deer,which was under that shelter.Deer was inside of circle,which fire gives,but whille harvesting it,wolf still attacked me.I managed to pull him off to run,with 75% condition on me.Then I healed myself and pulled back near fire.But that damn wolf didn"t care for fire and he jumped over fire to attack me.I killed him and he fall direct into fire,but fire was still burning.He left me with 2% condition and I started to heal myself again,thinking how I will go rest after that.But,no! Another wolf came from nowhere and he jumped over fire,too.Of course...I had no chance,he killed me with one bite. :-p Btw,I play Voyageour mode,always.

No,Bill..it actually does"plop".I would notice,if there would be "click" sound.Or "plop" sound stands for "click",I dunno that.What concerns reloading,I always check and click "R" every time,just in case,altough I see,that bullets are in rifle loaded.And,rifle does shoot after several tries,and I don"t change anything in between attempts.I just keep attempting on same way,till rifle realy shoot.I did check,all my key bindings are set by default,I didn"t change any of them.To shoot with rifle,I must hold RMB to aim and then release RMB and click LMB to perform shoot.If I just hold RMB and click LMB,whille holding RMB,nothing happens.I must release RMB and fast click LMB to shoot.I hope you understand,what I mean.

Also,I noticed,watching other players how they play...they can walk forward and turn camera with mouse back,to look behind their back,but still moving forward.If I walk forward with "W" and turn camera with mouse to look back,I will change my walking direction where camera is pointing,altough I still hold "W".And,if I want to run,I must hold "W" and LEFT SHIFT,both at same time.Also,if I want to move my camera whille moving,I must click other button,then camera start moving.Exampl: I move forward with W and camera is fixed in one direction,altough I move mouse like nuts.If I click S,whille holding W,camera comes out from fixed mode and starts moving.

I dunno,if that is how it suppose to be and I am only slow with keys and typos.

Owh...I was affraid you will suggest me to include debug log. :-( Pls,don"t take me as completely stupid,but,first of all,my computer aknowledge and internet experience is not that perfect.Also my english is not that 100% perfect,so I may some things not understand.I already tired to find my debug log,but I dunno,where to input this link to be abble to found my debug log: " C:\TheDirectoryYouInstalledSteamTo\steamapps\common\TheLongDark\tld_Data\output_log.txt "

I know,maybe that I would ask too much and I know your time here is precious,but,I will still ask...I have TeamWiever installed and if you have it,too,you could actually login to my pc and check arround by yourself and maybe help me.It is only an request,I don"t expect for real,that you have that much time for one player.

I have TeamWiever installed and if you have it,too,you could actually login to my pc and check arround by yourself and maybe help me.

For your security and safety, it's best if you don't give direct access to someone you don't know (myself included)... The devs will often stop in and might be able to help better, or you can PM Jeremy from the studio, and he can probably best help you :)

Dang...today again same story :-/ Rifle won"t shoot. I"m realy tired of being dead just coz of rifle won"t shoot.There is realy to many failing attempts before I can actually shoot.I check reload of rifle milion times,I press "R" before I intend to shoot.I make rifle condition at least to 90%,before I use it.But,every time,when I play,rifle shoot in one among 10 attempts,no matter of rifle condition.I realy have no idea,what is wrong and am starting to feel desperate.I made trough so many efforts to finaly buy this game and now I cannot enjoy in it. :-((

Btw...I have in game options HUD set at Normal as default.Should I have set it as Debug,or Normal is correct? Third option is Disabled.

i dont see any difference with the debug or normal enabled. try turning down your thelongdark graphical settings to low see if that would help. i can actually run thelongdark 40fps Solid (but hey its better than 30) rifle shooting accurately everything working, using my lower end netbook and that is not even a laptop (i have a netbook and a laptop) and the specs for my netbook are lower than yours. try turning down your thelongdark graphical settings to low.

Ok,I set my graphical settings to low and that thing is working now,no more slow motion.Now there is only that problem with rifle non shooting to be solved.True,I started new game and still didn"t find rifle to see,if change of graphical settings had any influence on rifle shooting,but I kinda doubt,that this problem is solved with just graphical settings.I will see,when I find rifle.

And then also still remains that question about my controll keys.Is it correct,that I must hold W and L SHIFT at same time,to be able to run,whille in settings writes,that running is set only by L SHIFT.Also,if it is correct,that when I move camera with my mouse,walking direction also changes towards where camera is pointing.And troubles with moving camera whille my character is in movement.

Nope.:-p Rifle acting still the same.I got rifle at Derailment Vagon and was at 30% condition.I repaired it to 90% condition and I had 15 bullets.10 bullets in rifle,5 in inventory.I was then looting Loading Camp and Forestry Lookout.At traveling back to my base in Mystery Lake,I left without any food,so my only chance was to go hunting.At Logging Camp I went after deers.Rifle was failing and when I didn"t care anymore,if I will hit anything,just that rifle at least once shoot,it did shoot.I tried again and rifle refused to shoot.Then I decided to aim rifle somewhere in the snow and try to pull the trigger 30 times,to see,how many times it will actualy shoot.In 30 attempts it shooted 4 times.I gave up and just headed to my base,all freezing and starving.At Lake Cabin Office I stopped and I set my mouse intensitivity first to 50%,then to 100%,coz I was wondering,if there is maybe something wrong with my left mouse button.But,reaction of rifle was still the same,even at 100% sensitivity of mouse.Anyway,all other interractions with left mouse works perfect and respond right away.I set it back to 30% then.And then I saw wolf chasing deer on the lake.I ran quickly towards them,went wolf on side,stopped 5 m distance from him and aimed to his torso.Damn rifle refused to shoot again!! I desperately pulled trigger so many times.And,when rifle finaly decided to shoot and I killed wolf,who was eating deer,I died when I was harvesting it,coz I had 8% condition left,when I finaly manage to kill wolf. :-/

I dunno anymore,what to do,realy.It is fine for me,if I would miss to hit the target.It is anyway hard to kill wolf and especially deer.But,that rifle beside that makes so many failing attempts....I dunno,is that happening only to me,or what??

Oh,come oooonnnn !!! This is now getting realy ridiculous!! Rifle at 100% condition and 11 failing attempts to shoot,before it did "bang" ?? !! That"s it! I won"t play till this serious problem is fixed.It makes me realy bad mood. :-/ And this problem is not funny at all,realy.So,I pray to the sky,that somebody can help me with this problem with rifle.

Here are my OS preferences and details :

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 1/25/2015, 18:01:37

Machine name: ACER-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.141211-1742)

Language: Slovenian (Regional Setting: Slovenian)

System Manufacturer: Acer

System Model: Aspire E1-531

BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.71.48V1.07

Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU B820 @ 1.70GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.7GHz

Memory: 6144MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 5980MB RAM

Page File: 3526MB used, 8432MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Intel® HD Graphics

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel® HD Graphics Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0106&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_09

Display Memory: 1760 MB

Dedicated Memory: 128 MB

Shared Memory: 1632 MB

Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: unknown

Monitor Id: AUO26EC

Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (60.014Hz)

Output Type: Internal

Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumd32,igd10umd32,igd10umd32

Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.2653 (English)

Driver Version: 8.15.10.2653

DDI Version: 10.1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 2/15/2012 01:47:38, 8086528 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4246-11CF-C879-4326A9C2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x8086

Device ID: 0x0106

SubSys ID: 0x06491025

Revision ID: 0x0009

Driver Strong Name: oem14.inf:IntelGfx.NTamd64.6.0:iSNBM0:8.15.10.2653:pci\ven_8086&dev_0106&subsys_06491025

Rank Of Driver: 00E60001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C

Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250649&REV_1001

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6543 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 1/3/2012 11:55:54, 4730344 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6543 (English)

Date and Size: 1/3/2012 11:55:54, 4730344 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20

| Service: usbhub

|

+-+ Generic USB Hub

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002

| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09

| | Service: usbhub

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

|

+ ELAN PS/2 Port Smart-Pad

| Matching Device ID: *etd0500

| Upper Filters: ETD

| Service: i8042prt

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 234.8 GB

Total Space: 305.1 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: TOSHIBA MQ01ABF032

Drive: D:

Model: MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8C0

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Slovenian), , 0 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® HM70 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E5E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E5E&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E03&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel® Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel® HD Graphics

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0106&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: 2nd Generation Intel® Core Processor Family DRAM Controller - 0104

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0104&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Qualcomm Atheros AR5B125 Wireless Network Adapter

Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_661711AD&REV_01\4&3265ADAB&0&00E1

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Broadcom xD Picture Bus Driver

Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BF&SUBSYS_06471025&REV_10\4&B3293E0&0&03E0

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Broadcom Memory Stick

Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BE&SUBSYS_06471025&REV_10\4&B3293E0&0&02E0

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1E12

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E12&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E1

Name: Broadcom SD Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BC&SUBSYS_06471025&REV_10\4&B3293E0&0&01E0

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_06491025&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet

Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16B5&SUBSYS_06471025&REV_10\4&B3293E0&0&00E0

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.17037

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.18611

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.18611

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.18611

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.18611

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.18526

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

HD WebCam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

HD WebCam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.18526

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

You might need to include your debug log so that the devs can see if they spot any hardware/software/driver/OS issues. That might help them in trying to work out what's happening on your version.

Debug Log Info: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=504

System Info is great but the output log would also help. I am unable to recreate the issue and nobody else seems to have this issue so that output log is going to help.

You might need to include your debug log so that the devs can see if they spot any hardware/software/driver/OS issues. That might help them in trying to work out what's happening on your version.

Debug Log Info: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=504

System Info is great but the output log would also help. I am unable to recreate the issue and nobody else seems to have this issue so that output log is going to help.

Owh..and how to make output log? Btw..I noticed something whille watching some videos about TLD on YouTube.In one of video from few months ago( I assume it was older version than v.183),guy was hunting deer.And,when he aimed the rifle,that white pointer of camera still remain just abit above rifle sight,so he could better aim at deer and see,where he will actually hit deer.I know,that camera pointer(that white point,which we use to center camera and directions),dissapear,when I aim with rifle.Now,I dunno,if it that actually should be in this version,coz I didn"t see other players how they aim with rifle.So,I wonder,if it is normal,that white pointer dissapear,when you aim with rifle,or that is missing by me only? I can only assume,where to hit deer,just by rifle sight.There I don"t have any white point abowe sight,like it was on that video,I watched.

PROBLEM WITH RIFLE SOLVED!! :-D

Actually,solution was quite simply and logical,just that I didn"t think about that.As I"m using laptop for playing game,my tpad has big long button for LMB and RMB.So,when I was holding RMB to aim,I actually blocked LMB,that"s why I could not perform shooting.I just changed firing button as Alt and now works normal.

Big thanx to Jeremy Powell,who gave this logical,altough simple solution.

And then also still remains that question about my controll keys.Is it correct,that I must hold W and L SHIFT at same time,to be able to run,whille in settings writes,that running is set only by L SHIFT.Also,if it is correct,that when I move camera with my mouse,walking direction also changes towards where camera is pointing.And troubles with moving camera whille my character is in movement.

Check your key Bindings (in OPTIONS) if you need to change some. You can also set the toggle mode your SHIFT running button in the options menu.

And yes, looking around with the mouse points you in tat direction, so that's where you will walk (currently there is no separate freeview, but that will likely change when they get to coding the Oculus Rift settings).

Thanx for everything,guys.You all helped me alot,to start realy enjoy in game.And this game is worth every single € payed for it.I said long time ago I will never ever pay for any game,but this one completely changed my oppinion.True,it is realy only our spare time activity,but it is so much more than just an ordinary game.And,besides that game is by itself amazing and stunning,also community is great and plays big part in game recognition.Great developing and mod staff gives this game even special value and as I can soo and read arround web,TLG is slowly reaching to the top and is gathering more and more interest,loyal audience and respect.And mind...all that TLG achieved altough it is still in Alpha.I cannot imagine,what boom will be yet,when once full story mode will be released.

Archived