Well hey there big puppy! I'd love give you head pats and cheek strokes but you'd rip my face off :D

I was down in Winding River, I was headed to Pleasant Valley, I had no intention of killing anything and there's a wolf in the way eating a rabbit. He's in my way so I shoot him and he runs off. I get what's left of the bunny and carry on. Soon here comes the wolf, he's stopped running but he's holding his paw up while he's limping. Me being the kindhearted person that I am feeling sorry for the poor thing went up to it(Don't ask why I thought this would be a good idea lol) Soon as I got up close, the son of a bitch attacked me. Scared the living shit out of me that I actually flew back into my chair almost falling backwards:$ So I fight him off and he just dies like this :D 

20190926195017_1.thumb.jpg.b79c68afd611d794cfe9d30c5c396489.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is dedicated to amazing screenshots. Be sure to put it into screenshot mode seeing as we don't all need a reminder that we're starving/freezing to death.

Wilderness View From A Mountain I walked here for the shot, I didn't use console Fly mode

Posted Images

This was down in Milton Basin, I was just walking along when I heard a wolf bark, Deer comes towards me and so does the wolf I take a few steps back in case the wolf comes after me instead. In short: Wolf kills deer, I'm like "how dare you" and Bam! Shot him/her/it right in the head :D 

20200623202214_1.thumb.jpg.d06bc8d02d0cc91d1a331e4a0f51aa03.jpg

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, PrincessAutumn said:

This was down in Milton Basin, I was just walking along when I heard a wolf bark, Deer comes towards me and so does the wolf I take a few steps back in case the wolf comes after me instead. In short: Wolf kills deer, I'm like "how dare you" and Bam! Shot him/her/it right in the head :D 

20200623202214_1.thumb.jpg.d06bc8d02d0cc91d1a331e4a0f51aa03.jpg

Got yourself a "2 Fer"   Nice!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Got yourself a "2 Fer"

Right? hehe that's what I had thought too but unfortunately I have more deer meat than I know what to do with back in Mystery Lake plus all the bear meat from the first bear I got not too long ago ^_^ 

• Upvote 1
On 6/24/2020 at 2:40 AM, PrincessAutumn said:

Right? hehe that's what I had thought too but unfortunately I have more deer meat than I know what to do with back in Mystery Lake plus all the bear meat from the first bear I got not too long ago ^_^ 

If all the trunks of cars are not full, you do not have enough meat. ;D

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, dahemac said:

Nice shot.

gotta love that level 5 crouching archery perk!  I usually arm my self and crouch before leaving a building just in case of patrolling wolves.  in this case he had just walked by the door and didn't hear me or see me as I was leaving the building.  It was an almost point blank shot and he just plopped over instantly!  

2 hours ago, Sköllnir said:

Here is a touching one for myself personally took today. Just started playing this UH-mazing game 23/06/20.

Wow, you have been grinding. Episode III in the first week. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Upvote 1

Walking to the camp office. I had started in the morning in Mountain Town and I wanted to go the other way via the basin as I was carrying a lot of stuff that I couldn't put down and it didn't have any climbing spots(Or I thought it didn't) Got to where I needed to be and the game is like "hehe surprise! You have not one but two climbs, enjoy! ^_^ " Oh yeah? well take this, game! I dropped half my water(had over a gallon and a half) and most of my firewood as I had more in Mystery Lake. Got through the basin and when it popped me out at Marsh Ridge in Forlorn Muskeg, I kind of knew where that was but I looked at a map and turns out, I'm in the far northwest corner of the map and I realized I could've gone the other way and wouldn't of wasted so much time.

Anyway I'm starting to get tired and can't climb the rope down as I just passed my encumbrance limit so I skyrim down the face of the cliff and start walking towards the transition point making this face -__-;; the whole way. .. I get to Mystery Lake and as you can see my survivor is nearly exhausted and I now have to listen to his heavy breathing and complaining about his pack as he's walking. .. "sigh, I wonder if I can drop any of this gear!" Dude just shut up and keep walking before I kick your ass all the way to the camp office. :D 

20200623204737_1.thumb.jpg.66038ff9a43609490d19638c887cdb6d.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Like 4
40 minutes ago, PrincessAutumn said:

. "sigh, I wonder if I can drop any of this gear!" Dude just shut up and keep walking before I kick your ass all the way to the camp office. :D 

lol, I'm always telling him to STFU...

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2