• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is dedicated to amazing screenshots. Be sure to put it into screenshot mode seeing as we don't all need a reminder that we're starving/freezing to death.

Wilderness View From A Mountain I walked here for the shot, I didn't use console Fly mode

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Right on!!!  
I just made a post similar to this.  Some things just shouldn't be changed for the sake of change.  Game On!

😄😄

I was with this game since the early access. Man, the game was difficult ! It was Soooo difficult that I doubt Interloper players would have survived more than 50 days in it. 

The Tools and rifle Condition drops was bad. Like VERY BAD ! each can opener use make 20 percent drop in its condition. Each shot that you would fire with your rifle makes it to lose 10 percent condition ! 

AND ! 
Then ... there was fluffy. Always waiting at the dam ! Not to mention that wolf struggle itself was harder than " As the dead sleep" Challenge ! 

Sorry for Bad English ! 

Edited by alone sniper
  • Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, alone sniper said:

😄😄

I was with this game since the early access. Man, the game was difficult ! It was Soooo difficult that I doubt Interloper players would have survived more than 50 days in it. 

The Tools and rifle Condition drops was bad. Like VERY BAD ! each can opener use make 20 percent drop in its condition. Each shot that you would fire with your rifle makes it to lose 10 percent condition ! 

AND ! 
Then ... there was fluffy. Always waiting at the dam ! Not to mention that wolf struggle itself was harder than " As the dead sleep" Challenge ! 

Sorry for Bad English ! 

For more Info On how old TLD was:

https://hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/12428-old-times/ 

32 minutes ago, K-Nite said:

Been playing this game for a long time but never submitted a screenshot before. Love this game and it's community. Anywho, here's my first! Expect more.

Aurora over lake with full moon.png

Great first pic! Welcome to the forum!

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, KafMax said:

Hello fellow survivors, here is my first screenshot contribution. Can you guess the location ?

screen_55d67234-6f72-4f4f-b6e4-4cc347a42963_hi.png

Looks like you’re at the radio tower over on the ML side of FM. You can see Spense’s on the left and the railroad on the right. 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:33 PM, yollarbenibekler said:

screen_0251d832-b882-4edd-9564-ed5067e535be_hi.png

I do many speedruns of Hopeless Rescue, and this area is one of my significant time checks just before going up the hill to the crash site. I've never stopped here to admire the view. Always in a hurry. This is a great perspective. 

• Upvote 1