Shudders violently, gulps twice, and grabs the nearest alcoholic beverage, not even caring that it is rotgut tequila, and takes a long swig....

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Well this is new. I've never seen a dead wolf with it's eyes closed before or any animal for that matter, the eyes have always been open after you kill them. .. This is my second wolf I've seen do this after shooting them, first one was near the maintenance shed in Broken Railroad, I figured it might be a glitch and I tested it out again on this wolf on the frozen lake on the way to the hunting lodge and yep, eyes closed. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool but it kind of took me by surprise.

20201020173802_1.thumb.jpg.fbfd98659aa036e2793b0b7062e74a41.jpg

Aww he wants kisses ❤️ Come here big puppy give Autumn a kiss 😘 *leans in and wolf suddenly wakes up, killing me in the process*

EMT: We have a wolf attack victim here, deceased

EMT 2: What happened?

EMT: She wanted to give the wolf kisses.

EMT 2: Well she's an idiot.

EMT: I know. You want her Mukluks?

:D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, PrincessAutumn said:

Well this is new. I've never seen a dead wolf with it's eyes closed before or any animal for that matter, the eyes have always been open after you kill them. .. This is my second wolf I've seen do this after shooting them, first one was near the maintenance shed in Broken Railroad, I figured it might be a glitch and I tested it out again on this wolf on the frozen lake on the way to the hunting lodge and yep, eyes closed. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool but it kind of took me by surprise.

20201020173802_1.thumb.jpg.fbfd98659aa036e2793b0b7062e74a41.jpg

Aww he wants kisses ❤️ Come here big puppy give Autumn a kiss 😘 *leans in and wolf suddenly wakes up, killing me in the process*

EMT: We have a wolf attack victim here, deceased

EMT 2: What happened?

EMT: She wanted to give the wolf kisses.

EMT 2: Well she's an idiot.

EMT: I know. You want her Mukluks?

:D:D

Omg this made me spit out that tequila I’m laughing so hard!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 12:28 PM, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

57831531_Bleakbear.thumb.png.8b3f0faf3306ff3a93a52a687ef0ba38.png

That is the easiest bear. Lure him to the houses, climb a tree, kill, harvest, cook, eat.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PrincessAutumn said:

You want her Mukluks?

I have never encountered Mukluks. 😢

• Like 1

Morning at the Hunting Lodge in Broken Railroad

screen_b39e8d95-bb58-4bdf-83dd-5a27b05572c8_hi.thumb.png.8f7707d6f67cfc9ada0c17986c6c9a72.png

It's nice coming down the stairs early in the morning and seeing and feeling the warmth radiate from the fireplace and stove

screen_d2a48c4c-d91a-4b4e-b4a1-b95a5c373794_hi.thumb.png.75693dc7c0c74ff687e64e3e1ef88272.png

The glow from the stove emits a warm reddish hue on the worn floor boards

screen_53cf5da0-de8d-49a1-8726-9df12bc9258d_hi.thumb.png.5c92560b55dcff2a480d8662fe391232.png

The smell of fresh hot tea and hot peaches permeates the lodge and along with the freshly cooked thick slabs of venison adorning the plates on my busy breakfast table.

screen_8fa13958-06a6-48fe-ad34-66667ab0cdf0_hi.thumb.png.ac2ac602c9d65e0d90c95880fb63ea28.png

I step back as I pull a torch from the fire,  realizing full on that I'll be spending another day snuggled before the fire. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, dahemac said:

I have never encountered Mukluks. 😢

They are exceedingly rare for sure. My first time I ever found them was one of my first runs 4 years ago when the game was still in early access on Steam and I have never found them again until just recently.

Here's a few places that the mukluks have a good chance of spawning:

1. Safe in Carter Hydro Dam.

2. Safe in Trappers Homestead

3. Safe under the crawlspace at the Old Spence Homestead in Forlorn Muskeg

4. Safe in Hibernia Processing Plant in Desolation Point.

5. Safe in the credit union in Mountain Town.

I either have had absurd luck in finding them because I have found them in a couple of playthroughs in a row. Or they gave the mukluks a higher spawn chance than before

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, PrincessAutumn said:

They are exceedingly rare for sure. My first time I ever found them was one of my first runs 4 years ago when the game was still in early access on Steam and I have never found them again until just recently.

Here's a few places that the mukluks have a good chance of spawning:

1. Safe in Carter Hydro Dam.

2. Safe in Trappers Homestead

3. Safe under the crawlspace at the Old Spence Homestead in Forlorn Muskeg

4. Safe in Hibernia Processing Plant in Desolation Point.

5. Safe in the credit union in Mountain Town.

I either have had absurd luck in finding them because I have found them in a couple of playthroughs in a row. Or they gave the mukluks a higher spawn chance than before

I am fairly sure I have have checked all those locations. I don’t think any spawns are guaranteed. I was just not lucky I guess.

7 minutes ago, dahemac said:

I am fairly sure I have have checked all those locations. I don’t think any spawns are guaranteed. I was just not lucky I guess.

Oh I'm not saying they are guaranteed to be found there, they just have a higher spawn chance than any other container IMO :)

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, PrincessAutumn said:

Oh I'm not saying they are guaranteed to be found there, they just have a higher spawn chance than any other container IMO :)

I’ve found them on top of twm in a cargo container too, and once on a random corpse in a cave, forgot where.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1