Ability to Place All Items in World!

Nate072

I really want to be able to place all items in the world, kind of like the storm lantern.

I felt the need to place things in my 'home', like food on the kitchen counters, or a stack of wood and newspaper by the fireplace, or place hunting rifle by the door, and medical supplies on the shelf. ect.

Stuffing things inside of storage makes it hard to access them and to keep inventory of everything in my opinion.

Thanks for reading!

I don't know about placing everything. I usually prefer to keep my food in a storage thing because then I can sort by condition and know what needs to be eaten soon.

But I would like to place items in some things. Like those boxes that you sometimes find wood in. There's two in the camp office and I'd like to be able to put some of my wood in them, because the camp office has woefully inadequate storage space.

I really want to be able to place all items in the world, kind of like the storm lantern.

I felt the need to place things in my 'home', like food on the kitchen counters, or a stack of wood and newspaper by the fireplace, or place hunting rifle by the door, and medical supplies on the shelf. ect.

Stuffing things inside of storage makes it hard to access them and to keep inventory of everything in my opinion.

Thanks for reading!

Yes! Place things on table or put newspapers on sofa would be great!

In addition to that, there could maybe be an item dragging system (like in Fallout/TES) so you could rearrange dropped items easily (this would be especially convenient if you wanted to use the wooden crates). It could even allow for dragging carcasses. Might be difficult to implement though, depending on how items are affected by physics.

Archived