I wounder how often updates come?

Capi

I'm new player and I really like what you have done with The Long Dark. It's such a nice contrast to all FPS, where everything is to kill others. Kudos to you! :)

One thing I wonder about is how often the updates coming. Are you trying to having them on a regular basis or is it "when it's ready"?

Is there info somewhere what the game engine and what tools you use? Otherwise, it would be nice if you create a thread that tells a little about The Long Dark. It would be interesting and also useful to know whether to look for bugs.

/Capi

One thing I wonder about is how often the updates coming. Are you trying to having them on a regular basis or is it "when it's ready"?

As you can see from the info in the Stats picture, there have been 20 updates since the Sept 22 2014 Early Access release, so yes the devs are very active with updates. The next major one will likely be in the next couple of weeks.

file.php?id=840

Otherwise, it would be nice if you create a thread that tells a little about The Long Dark.

Official Studio Website

The Original Kickstarter Info

...plus there are a lot of detailed links on the forum front page...

It would be interesting and also useful to know whether to look for bugs.

Bug reports can be done here: viewforum.php?f=56

Be sure to read the Bug Reporting Process & Best Practices and the Debug Log Info

Archived