New Team Members You'll See in These Forums!

Raphael van Lierop

• Hinterland

Hello All,

I'm happy to introduce you to two new members of the Hinterland Team, both of whom you'll be seeing spending time in these forums.

Ryan Arndt has joined us as our Community Ambassador. Ryan comes with a wealth of experience in community management for games, and has done a lot of work around community and social media. We've come to the point where the community is so big, and the game is so big, that we can't split out attention between them any more. So, we're going to focus on the game, and Ryan is going to help support us by being our ambassador with the community. Doesn't mean we're going away, just means you'll have someone who is present and active a lot more than we are able to be.

Jeremy Powell has joined us as our first internal Dev Tester. Jeremy is working with the dev team to populate and maintain the bug database, and help us filter bug submissions from the community against the ones we already have in our database. He may from time to time follow-up with you in forum posts, or in PMs, to get more information from you about a bug you have posted.

Thanks to both Ryan and Jeremy for stepping up to fill these important roles!

I should note that there are other fine people who've joined the Hinterland team since we last updated our woefully out of date website, but we have a new website in progress and part of that update will include a full team roster so we'll have the chance to introduce you all to the current Dev Team at that point!

Thanks all.

- Raph

HI Everyone! This is my forum account here. If you need any help, feel free to ping me on the forums. I am also running social media, so if you have any questions over on any of our social media properties, feel free to drop me a line.

My goal is to help the community be better connected with the developers and vice-versa. I am excited to be a part of Hinterland and am looking forward to connecting with you. I am here to help!

- Til then,

Ryan

Welcome to you both to the Forums.

May the Chill of the Cold North and knowledge that you are going to die in The Long Dark be with you. :)

We welcome more developer team interaction and thank you for your presence on here, news and updates, bug fixes and the coming work you will both do aiding this team on improving their already unique and exciting product.

Go Hinterland Studios!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived