Sign in to follow this  
JaredPelletier

Live-action movie!

Watching this video 10 mins after I woke up gave me goose bumps :D Are you planning to make a real movie or did you want to do "just" this trailer?

You shoud get a life time maple syrup for free from hinterland for this, this is awesome :mrgreen:

I just watched it and...just wow. Goosebumps and squeeing. I hope it inspires Hinterland with the story mode. It would be such an amazing thing for them to stick some scenes from the trailer into the game.. like a meta-callback to it. Especially finding the note in the hand of the corpse and the bush pilot crying in the abandoned house..

And now we need a gas mask. Just cause. :)

So I think I've watched it a half dozen times now :D

Now I can't wait until like...ohhh say 4-5 years from now, the game is finished, a sweet indie film studio (run by jared of course) gets the rights to the movie.. and this thing gets made. No pressure, Hinterland.

Here's hoping it's a movie trailer from the future!!

I just watched it and...just wow. Goosebumps and squeeing. I hope it inspires Hinterland with the story mode. It would be such an amazing thing for them to stick some scenes from the trailer into the game.. like a meta-callback to it. Especially finding the note in the hand of the corpse and the bush pilot crying in the abandoned house..

And now we need a gas mask. Just cause. :)

Awesome response! Glad this had so much resonance :D