Where is the Save File located?

Grey

Thanks for the info.

I didn't even know leaderboards existed. I'm just happy to have a way for two of us to have games going now...hopefully that is the sort of thing that is taken care of better with the full release.

Thanks for the info.

I didn't even know leaderboards existed. I'm just happy to have a way for two of us to have games going now...hopefully that is the sort of thing that is taken care of better with the full release.

We've been asking for multiple profiles on the wishlist forum.

I'm not sure if this will work, but I think the save is in the windows user account, so if you have multiple uers accounts it might be possible to have a save per account.

Tbh, Being able to only have one save state at a time is part of the concept, isn't it? It influences the players the players descissions to a large part.. :/

Not being able to save/ load at will, keep multiple saves for the same game is indeed part of the design. But that doesn't mean there could not be multiple profiles, each with only 1 save that gets deleted when you die. This does give you the ability to have multiple people playing the game on the same PC, each with their own profile.

Archived