Optical Illusion Wolves

Daesaster

Every time I play this game and need to skirt around a wolf, I get so confused. I can tell which way the wolf is walking when I'm perpendicular to it's body, but when I get closer and break that certain angle, I seriously cannot tell which direction it's walking. It's like those shadow mind games, where it shows you the spinning woman and if you think about it, you can change which way she's spinning. Once I can't see the tail, It's just a blob shape with moving legs. Is it walking toward me? Away? Should I be ready to shoot, or is it going out of my path?

I think a really easy fix for this would be to make the wolf model have a grey underbelly, many animals have a lighter fur colour on their neck and downward. It would be an easy visual queue: If you can see the lighter fur somewhere in the blob, it's moving toward you. Otherwise, it's moving away.

Maybe I'm the only one that really gets this because my computer isn't really powerful and the highest quality i can manage is medium. :roll: But I think this would save me a lot of paranoia.

Archived