A survivor from Washington (US)

xzxw

I come from Imgur where I saw a post from the developers (I think from them) a few months ago. I was interested but it was early access/kickstarter status so I kept some distance due to the nature of these games not being all they were hyped up to be. Awhile later a user posted about the game, giving it nothing but praise. I kept my distance still, but I was more interested. A few weeks later I decided it was time to look into the game, but I couldn't remember the name and I asked Imgur, got the answer and looked into it but forgot about it until it popped up on my Steam recommendations a few days ago. I have a policy to never buy anything in early access because those game never seem to end up finished (looking at 7 Days to Die here). I said screw it and bought it. I'm pretty glad I did. Its been a pretty fun ride, sometimes tedious but overall enjoyable. I'm eagerly awaiting the story release which, by my count, should be any day now.

Anyways, cheers! This should be a fun ride.

I'm eagerly awaiting the story release which, by my count, should be any day now.

Anyways, cheers! This should be a fun ride.

Story mode will still be a ways off because the devs have been adding even more to the game, including a lot of user feedback requests. Next new map and wildlife will likely be out sometime in the next few weeks, and they're constantly updating and adding more to the game very regularly.

Archived